India-Forums

14th March

tiddles Groupbie
tiddles
tiddles

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 2:38am | IP Logged

The family refuses to accept the news Of Jias babys death, all are stunned and the gloom envelops the whole family.

Shekhar asks to hold and see the dead baby as he wants to hold his child just one time. The Doctor tells the family that it Jia needs to be indformed that she has lost her baby.

Jia on the other side unaware of what is really happening is very happy about the baby.. she is told that since it was a premature baby.. its in the incubator.

Shekhar buries his baby and then he remembers that Netra was also in the car and that he had heard a fight between Netra and Jia.

he accuses Netra of what has happened

jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 2:49am | IP Logged
what? that can't be..............Cry
SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 7:11am | IP Logged

I can't believe it. Jia life is just a black hole i mean she saved that bitch and thats what she gets. I hope jia jsut divorces shekhar he is the whole reason every sad thing that happens to her.

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 7:13am | IP Logged
i also know for a fact that netra is not pregnant because shekar and netra had none night and trust me that was like a long time agao she is just manipulating him i bet on it she is faking her pregnancy. DO u think the family how will accept netra since she is "supposdedly pregnant"
PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Well I think Jia's baby is alive, I read  on mid.day.com that a baby is heard crying somewhere in tonights show.  I think Nethra paid the doctor who delivered the baby to lie to the family, and stole the baby.  She is so evil its unbelievable. Angry

I stand to be corrected but didn't Shekhar sleep with Nethra the night she rescued him?

K.K. Groupbie
K.K.
K.K.

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 10:53am | IP Logged
the most corrupt doctors are on soaps
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PriyaS

Well I think Jia's baby is alive, I read  on mid.day.com that a baby is heard crying somewhere in tonights show.  I think Nethra paid the doctor who delivered the baby to lie to the family, and stole the baby.  She is so evil its unbelievable. Angry

I stand to be corrected but didn't Shekhar sleep with Nethra the night she rescued him?

I hope this is true Priya..

you are right this Netra is really evil

Thanks tiddles.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PriyaS

I hope this is true Priya..

you are right this Netra is really evil

Thanks tiddles.

Go to top