kanchi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Shakshi hit Shena bashing her to the floor and sieze the gun from her hand. Then saakshi runs toward the hospital to find Shekhar.Deepak, Dk and ACP arrives at the hospital and spread into different areas of the hospital to arrest saakshi, but before going ACP reminds the two of them, that the disk is more important then Saakshi.Shekhar is in ward thinking that the disk has to be handover to his borther at any cost.SO he looks around to find a means to reach his brother,he
catch a glispse of a wheelchair near him.General(Shekhar brother) passes ACP giving a hard push, as ACP turns around to shout at general,ACP sees him having gun so he yells at him to stop but
general quikly goes inside the elevator which was about to close.All the securities of the  hospital were informed to check all the outgoing and incomming people in the hospital.As General was going to the exit door a security guard stops him.General hits him.Saakshi sees General
hitting the gaurd and they both get busy asking about the disk. General quickly grabs gun from her. When he was about to shoot her
ACP shoot at General and he runs away.Saakshi quicky grabs the gun lying on the floor but ACP arrest her.Saakshi convinced him tht she is not traitor but Shekhar is.Then she goes off to find shekhar.

Shekhar goes to find General,on the way he finds DK.DK ask wht he was doing there.Shekhar made up saying tht saakshi is after him and he saw her going to the other way. He command DK to get her. As he goes, he encounter Saakshi.Sakshi fire at him but she missed.Shekhar tells her tht she  always make mistakes.First she shoot at him ,after hearing it the Astra team will be definalty be here to whom he had ordered to kill her(he goes nearer to Sakshi).And seceondly she always give him chance to get more closer,he hit on her hand and pull her to him.Astra team and ACP comes on rescue.Shekhar all Astra team to kill sakshi, but ACP stop then.He tells shekhar tht why he need to kill her after all she has been arrested and he knows that he himself he the cuplrit not Saakshi.

Saakhi bite Shekhar's hand(i really find funny) and run toward ACP.Then Shekhar shoot at saakhi on her hand(i wonder y didn't she shot her in head or chest) and other Astra team as well as to ACP.Shekhar runs away in his wheelchair to find out his brother.As he goes outside the hospital area he find his brother.Some Dichkaw Dichkaw scene happens between General and Astra team.Shekhar
get more closer to his borther to handover the disk but saakshi spot him and shoot twice(this time i am sure he is dead).General grabs Shekhar and runs inside the car and droves away.Saakhi falls on the floor wounded and ACP gets the disk.All the Astra teams were shocked to see Shekhar  doing that.Saakshi is in the hospital fully recovered.ACP request all the Astra team to handover their identity cards and to halt all the activities till all the inquiries is completed.The
scene goes to Saakshi ka ghar where her mom and Arti is waiting for her.Saakshi thank ACP for all the trouble she has given to him.ACP was happy to see such soldier so is so much dedicated to the nation.Shekar brother is very furious about shekhar death.

The End

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samona thumbnail

i was confused about whether shekar really did die or not. i hope he didnt, even though he is bad. samir soni looks really good as an evil person.

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

did you guys notice that saakshi and shekhar recover within hours after being shot ? I believe both are superhumans with grt recovery speed 😆 and the whole drama happens within two days (probably)

and musch more funnier part is all are snatching each others guns 😆

kanchi thumbnail
yah thts why i have been telling u this show is really funny.Saakshi get wonded but still succeed in shooting shekhar🤢.
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

YEAH IT WAS HILARIOUS! my whole family started to laugh!😆

BTW when Saaksshi got shoot didn't she imidiatly went back home so HOW COULD SHE HAVE A LITTLE PAIN AND NO SIGNS OF UNHEALTINESS? I am confused!😕

Always,

Rabeea😳

KK_lassi thumbnail
Hey isnt saaksji very delicate, i mean no indian would hire an individual with so many -ive features and health.