Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

My comments on 8th Mar India episode (Page 3)

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Just imagine DK and Disha having food in a road-side Dhaba sitting on a Charpoy. Oh, how the mighty have fallen!!! Instead of freshly squeezed Orange Juice served lovingly from his Wife's hands, poor DK will have to make do with Tea served in a 100 year old glass which probably has not been washed clean for quite some time!

DK can then give up his expensive Gucci and Armani Suits and slip into something cheap and comfortable.....hey his Red Sandoz will come in use here and plus it shows that sexy tatoo of his in good light......see every cloud has a silver lining!

Disha will have to change from those slinky, see-thru Sari's into a good pair of working clothes and work for a change apart from giggling like an idot with Vedant in some crappy restaurant and then bleating about it to the whole world!

Hmmm, ever thought of an alternate vocation for DK, if he has to come out on the streets? DKaddict had suggested the personal trainer thing, only that the going will be a little tough with the support stickConfused Disha will have it real tough, considering that she had just learnt to play the High-Society Wife!

But on a serious note, Disha will most definitely support DK, and will surely fall in love with him during their ''Vanvaas'' (that's ''exile'' for all the angrez out hereWink)

Cheers,

Dee

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 6:36am | IP Logged
One thing is puzzling in all this..
True DK has signed over his COMPANY shares but didn't he have a personal account at all ?? I didn't think you could draw money for personel use from the company accounts.

Anyway, he should still have his childhood home - I'm sure that would be in Sumitra's name. I can just see him walking out of his ex-house and taking D & Sumitra with him instead of waiting to be thrown out by Gargi.
AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Good think Nikitherealist!

Nobody thought about his personal accounts and what about credit cards, he could use his credit card for plush hotels and car rentals

spark Newbie
spark
spark

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

if ekta was the producer of this serial then she would have shown the dhaba scene , because i have noticed that it is a very common in her serials.

Well if disha and dk go to a dhaba dk might ask them to serve whisky in place of lassi (i have always seen this guy drinking)Big smile

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

Actually, Disha, it was a suggestion for Ashish, if he ever wanted a break from acting and modelling. You did once say he likes to work-out! Can't really see DK as a personal trainer! LOL 

I'm sure DK has back-ups and other things even Gargi is not aware of... After all, he's supposed to be really clever, right? I just liked the thought of DK and Disha ending up in one small room, with one small bed...... Big smile

-DKaddict

Go to top