India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

My comments on 8th Mar India episode

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 1:06am | IP Logged

I would just like to add to what Lata(ji) wrote in her update for 8th March (India) episode. I was feeling really sorry for him when he said that ''Disha should not become his kamzori' (For Nishani, Aaliyah , Dkaddict and others 'Kamzori' means weakness). His anger at Disha's betrayal of his trust was obvious. You should see DK's expression in the final scene. You could see a mix of anger but still his love for Disha could also be seen (softening of his expressions instead of complete anger) however hard he tries to avoid it. Thankfully this time he did not ask her to move out of his house. I guess he has finally woken up to the fact (after seeing Disha's reaction to his feelings the other night) that asking her to move out will not be the solution and rather they should work on their relationship. Last but not the least, the way he tells her that they can talk later and now he needs to be with his mum was just great. Memsaab I guess you should try and post pictures of this scene in this forum.

Even though Disha feels that she does not love DK still she feels guilty that she lied to him and cannot bear to see him being angry with her. She tries to explain her stand again and again in yesterday's episode. All these things should make her realize her true feelings for DK.

btw I think that DK might be soon thrown out of the house by Gargi. I also think that Pari might make an entry in the near future and create more problems for everyone around. Vedanth is all goody goody now. But then with Pari in picture things might just change.

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Hi

Yes i think DK will be thrown out of the house and pari will make an entry. But this is where i think DK and Disha will come closer as Disha will realise her feeling for him and she just hasn't realised that she loves him.

Samy

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Imagine being kicked out of your own house - that's so sad! Cry Unhappy
disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 3:10am | IP Logged

I sometimes feel Disha's character to be so hypocritical and over-virtuous. She talks about truth and morality and fidelity etc, but she sneaks behind her husband's back to meet Vedant, even though there is nothing in their minds, she does betray DK's trust.

When DK and Sanya were living in the same house as Disha after their marriage, the situation was something else......DK and Disha had no feelings or emotions for one another....and DK was never sneaky about it, he openly flaunted his realtionship with Sanya (I am not endorsing it, just stating a fact)

But now that DK and Disha's relationship has undergone tremendous upheavels and now that DK places immense trust on her, loves her, treats her with respect, she should have been more considerate towards his feelings and just told him plainly that she is going to meet Vedant, whether he likes it or not.

Being honest and hurting someone is hundred times better than being dishonest, getting caught and losing someone's trust forever. Disha's character is shown to be very shallow at times in comparison with DK, who whether good or bad, nevertheless is always honest & forthright!

My two bits!

Dee

dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 3:24am | IP Logged

omg dk is gonna be kicked out of his own house nooooooo

Jesi Cry

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 3:37am | IP Logged

I agree with you Dee,

Disha likes to take on this high moral standard with DK which can be patronising when it comes to someone like him especially (as you mentioned) when he openly displayed his going-ons with Sanya! He never hid the fact!

I, myself despise liars and tend to steer clear from those kinds of people. Once a person breaks your trust (and DK trusts Disha implicately), it is quite hard to attain it again!

I think she should maintain a friendship with Vedanth  BUT maybe tell DK why she is meeting with him! Maybe if DK knows for what reasons she is meeting up with Vedanth, he won't be so hostile!

But as you said, she should let things be with DK and not aggravate this Vedanth issue anymore if she wants to continue living with DK for the duration of the 6 month period!

If not, then I don't blame Dk for whatever he will do to her!

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Agree, agree, agree! And why the hell was she laughing on the phone with Vedant??? Is that the best the writers could come up with for her to get caught?? Hope she gets her head on straight soon! Angry Man, it just makes ya wanna go and give DK a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG HUUUUUUUUUUUUUG!!! Poor DK! Cry

-DKaddict

ladyD&DKluv4evr Senior Member
ladyD&DKluv4evr
ladyD&DKluv4evr

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha77

I sometimes feel Disha's character to be so hypocritical and over-virtuous. She talks about truth and morality and fidelity etc, but she sneaks behind her husband's back to meet Vedant, even though there is nothing in their minds, she does betray DK's trust.

But now that DK and Disha's relationship has undergone tremendous upheavels and now that DK places immense trust on her, loves her, treats her with respect, she should have been more considerate towards his feelings and just told him plainly that she is going to meet Vedant, whether he likes it or not.

k guys, i see that a lot of you seem to think that lady's hiding from dk was bad. However, Dk did not give her much choice, what vedanth would have told her might have been important, and she probably thought that by not telling him she'd avoid hurting him. Even though that kinda backfired in the end.

What i am saying is, if dk loved and trusted her so much, then he'd trust her to go and meet vedanth. Since he doesn't then it means that he does not trust her as much as he should, and therefore even though it doesn't excuse what Lady D's done, it kind explain it, as in she did not want to lose the little trust she's gained by doing summin that the VERY stubborn guy would not want her to do.

That my opinion, i'd love to hear what you think

Adios!

Go to top