Will she be poisoned?

Poll

Will Sumitra Maa drink the poisoned milk?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Nishani thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Let's see if DK's mom survives this round? Please vote to give some input!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishani thumbnail

Oh by the way, I am pretty sure nothing will happen to Sumitra!

PriyaS thumbnail

Nishani

I so pray you are right and Sumitra is ok, but I think that she will die. It will add to DK's woes at the moment, helpless and penniless without a house, business, after being betrayed by Disha.  It will be really cruel, because I thought that Disha helping his mom recover would bring them together, but it seems that, at least for now, Gargi will succeed with her evil intentions.

Nishani thumbnail

Taking a long shot here,

But maybe the nurse or Disha replaced the glass of milk in time without Gargi noticing!

???????

disha77 thumbnail

Sumitra will die and DK will have to leave his house, penniless, alone & defenceless but not helpless. Disha and DK will get seperated, but not sure if they will undergo a divorce!

DK can only break, never bend!

He will be back with a bang soon.......without the cructhes and sadly without the beard also (cheer up guys, he can always grow it once he gets the boos from all of us!)

Dee

Nishani thumbnail

I am not liking how this is going! 😭😭😭

So what the heck was the purpose of Sumitra coming into the picture - just to be catatonic the entire time and then die of poisoning! This is sick and now I am very irritated!

What is more irritating is that DK is left penniless and flippin homeless!

I think I need to go calm down now! 😡😡😡

dkaddict thumbnail

Hey Disha! Are you speculating, or is this insider info?? I have to agree with Nishani on this. What a waste of a charater that would be.

-DKaddict

disha77 thumbnail

Oh Just speculating.....I do not share that good a rapport with my informant, especially when he knows what a motor mouth I am.....😆

Disha

PS : If the lady does not die, then how will the story progress???? DK & Disha have to get seperated to get back again! But yes it is a super waste of character!

Nishani thumbnail

Dee/Becky, I am sorry for spurting out my anger!

Having a rough day and I really thought that Didi got some inside info that we didn't know about!

Sorry guys!

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Just hope that Sumitra Maa does not die, it would be such a waste of character.

Hope that Gargi and Sukanya go to jail for conspiring Dev's death