India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD Update for 08.03.05 (Page 2)

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Lata again very well written episode, with lot of action, DK again being such a smart and savvy businessman, how could he hand over his paper's to gargi , is beyond me, and the glass of poisoned milk, I really don't think Sumitra ma 's end will come. I have a feeling she will be saved somehow. Now I can see Di's heart melting soon, but may be it is dk's turn to snub Di. I can really see Rano and Di's downfall soon at least for couple of episodes. Well both Gargi and Sukanya kaki are set to destroy our lovebirds. I can see lot of melodramatics in future episode.

Thanks again for an excellent update

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 4:30am | IP Logged

I also don't think they will off Sumitra. They may have one of those near-death things where everyone thinks she's dead, then a miracle happens, and poof! She's alive!!! Much too Gargi's dismay, of course, for she then has to frame someone else and try yet again to kill the poor lady. Its so much work being evil!

It really is too much to have DK the one to give her the poisoned milk, though. Reminds me of Kaveri and Pratik in PKG.

As for DK handing over business and property, sad, yes, but he's mentioned previously that he is confident that he could rebuild everything if he did loose it all. Feel sorry for those poor employees, though...

Parineeta has to turn up sometime- else why would they even bother to mention her by name? I believe it is a bit of foreshadowing.

Disha damn well better stick to DK like Sita to Ram... LOL

-DKaddict

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Hey Nishani

Agree with, does sound a bit materialistic, but once you are used to the good life it is hard to go back to your rootsCry.

Hope Disha comes to his rescue when he needs her mostCry

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 7:07am | IP Logged
For a hard-headed business man, DK is shown to be very naive !!

If it was me, the minute Gargi mentioned the topic I would have siphoned off all the assets of Kanaka into another company and left the shell for Gargi Big smile .
sesky Groupbie
sesky
sesky

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Great update, Lata. Thanks!

First of, that whole 'Disha' pallu fallingin DK's face' scene was just beautiful. It was such a wonderfully shot scene, kudos. Loved it.

I dont think Sumitra will die. Rushed to the hospital maybe, but no death, as far as i can see.

And folks, i think we'll be seeing the return of this Parineeta female pretty soon, wot say?

Lastly, DK handing over his entire property to Grargi...? WTF? Probably the biggest mistake he'll make in his life. How idiotic was that decision?! Very out of character for someone like DK. Its not even about being materialistic, its the fact that he knows very well what kind of a person Gargi is, and therefore she would be the last person he wold ever let run his empire. His naivete in handing his property to her is so out of character. No matter what the reason, i would never have thought DK would make such a silly mistake. But oh well. Lets see what happens.

chweetweety Goldie
chweetweety
chweetweety

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update lata. I just hope, Nurse changed the glass of milk.....
Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Sesky, he gave up all his assets just cos of the love he has for his mother! So schweet!Embarrassed
.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Thanks friends. And yeah chweetweety hope what u say is true and the glass of milk was changed by the nurse. And Nish what is this footnote of urs.Big smile,Clap, yuck will think twice before adding salt today to my food. ha ha.....ya samy, sesky, swathi the pallu falling scene was rocking.

Cheers

Lata

Go to top