Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AALIYAH786 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey Nishani

Agree with, does sound a bit materialistic, but once you are used to the good life it is hard to go back to your roots😭.

Hope Disha comes to his rescue when he needs her most😭

nikkitherealist thumbnail
For a hard-headed business man, DK is shown to be very naive !!

If it was me, the minute Gargi mentioned the topic I would have siphoned off all the assets of Kanaka into another company and left the shell for Gargi πŸ˜ƒ .
sesky thumbnail

Great update, Lata. Thanks!

First of, that whole 'Disha' pallu fallingin DK's face' scene was just beautiful. It was such a wonderfully shot scene, kudos. Loved it.

I dont think Sumitra will die. Rushed to the hospital maybe, but no death, as far as i can see.

And folks, i think we'll be seeing the return of this Parineeta female pretty soon, wot say?

Lastly, DK handing over his entire property to Grargi...? WTF? Probably the biggest mistake he'll make in his life. How idiotic was that decision?! Very out of character for someone like DK. Its not even about being materialistic, its the fact that he knows very well what kind of a person Gargi is, and therefore she would be the last person he wold ever let run his empire. His naivete in handing his property to her is so out of character. No matter what the reason, i would never have thought DK would make such a silly mistake. But oh well. Lets see what happens.

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update lata. I just hope, Nurse changed the glass of milk.....
Nishani thumbnail
Sesky, he gave up all his assets just cos of the love he has for his mother! So schweet!😳
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks friends. And yeah chweetweety hope what u say is true and the glass of milk was changed by the nurse. And Nish what is this footnote of urs.πŸ˜ƒ,πŸ‘, yuck will think twice before adding salt today to my food. ha ha.....ya samy, sesky, swathi the pallu falling scene was rocking.

Cheers

Lata

sukh thumbnail

thanks very much lata for a bery wonderful update.

good job....πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

friends, friends to end the suspense Sumitra is alive. Di will update anyways tomm. Good night.

Cheers

Lata

Asian Princess thumbnail

Heya Lata

Thanks 4 the update its great!!! πŸ˜ƒ Hope sumitra doen't die its only gonna create distances between disha and dk