Tumhari Disha

TD Update for 08.03.05

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
 Tumhari Disha Update for 08.03.05

Another cool episode.

Episode begins with Disha knocking at DK's doors and telling him to give her once chance to explain. DK is looking terribly upset. But how could he not melt when his Lady Di is desperately knocking his doors. He just opens it and keeps looking at her. She tells him if should could come in and try to explain to him. He tells her that its of no use now and that she has betrayed his trust very badly. Since last few days I was developing a soft corner for you and thought that let us bury these difference b/w us, and in fact I allowed myself to get closer to you and I thought you too had started developing some feelings for me, but I was wrong. Disha tells him but DK….DK stops her wait Disha I have not finished yet, you are the same person who had got married to me and come here with the purpose of destroying me. And you made my Mother as your ladder to achieve that. Disha tells him no DK , please don't get swayed by what Choti Maa says. Dk tells him please don't bring her name here. If Gargi is my helplessness then you were trying to be my weakness . And I cannot trust you now and please stay out of my life. Disha thinks to herself that its no use talking to you now DK cause you will not listen to anything. Before she goes DK tells her Disha I want my property papers back. Disha tries to open her mouth when DK stops her and tells her Just give me back my papers.

Gargi is waiting impatiently downstairs. She wonder what is taking that lame man so long. Hope Disha has not brainwashed him, even if she does what is the big deal. Just then DK is coming down with the papers. Disha is watching them from a distance. He hands over the papers to her and she tells him that's like a good son. I am glad to see Ram even in these times who goes to any extent to care for his Mother. She gives him some papers and tells him to sign oh those. He wonders what those papers are. She tells him that they are the authority papers which hands over all his property and business in her name. She again rudely tells him that since you were busy I thought of preparing this myself and not bothering you about it. Disha comes forward and tells Gargi why is she hellbent on making DK beg on the streets, she again tells Dk not to do sign on these papers and fall into her clutches. She tells him that 1 sign of his will destroy his whole life. DK just keeps looking at her with hatred and takes the pen from Gargi and signs on the papers.

Vedanth comes to meet Aai and tells her sach baat bataaoo khalejae ki baat ( can I tell the truth , the truth from my heart ( instead he tells truth from my liver) ha ha…..Aai is amused and tells Khalejae ya Dil ki baat…….He tells aww that's what, I am really jealous of Dish and Rano, you know why since they have a Mom like you. I wish I too had a Mom like you . Aai tells him not to try to flatter him. Vedanth tells no seriously my Mother is always upto plotting and planning things and is only after Money all the time and you are so good. Aai tells him that comeon I am not all that good as you make me out to be. She then gets emotional and tells that I too had a son and if he was alive he would have been of your age. Vedanth looks at her and asks her if blood relations are everything. She remembers Disha and thinks to herself that Disha had proved it otherwise. Aai tells him offcourse not . He tells her that now on He is her Son and not to worry about Dish and rest assured. Aai kisses his forehead gently and tells that I care for all my 3 children , that is Disha, Rano and now You.

Sukanya is watching all this from a distance and thinking to herself that so now Taai is trying to get closer to Vedanth, but anyways it would be of no use.

Aai is sitting in the verandah when Sukanya comes there. She tells Aai that she heard that Rano will be coming back here after her honeymoon. Aai tells whats wrong in that. This House is very much Rano's too. Sukanya tells her that what is she comes to know about Inder and Disha's relationship before marriage. Aai is furious and tells Sukanya to just shut her mouth and that now there is nothing b/w the two of them.  Sukanya again tells that agreed now there is no such relationship b/w the two but do you think once Rano comes to know about it she will be able to tolerate it. Aai tells that my Rano is strong enough to face it.  Sukanya tells Suhas then why don't you tell her everything and if not then I myself will spill the beans to Rano and tell her everything about Inder and Disha , saying she walks off. Aai is sitting dumbstruck.

DK is getting ready to go out. When he is at the door, Gargi stops him and asks him Where are you going Sunny? He tells her calmy Office. Gargi again rudely tells him which office are your talking about sonny. I must say your memory is very shortlived nowadays. Did you forget about the papers you signed yesterday.  Now all your office business is mine don't u remember? DK gets a lump in his throat. He comes back. Gargi tells him that's like a good boy, now sonny its high time you stay at home and give some rest to your leg. Disha who is also watching all this standing nearby in almost in tears. Gargi tells her Disha now that Sonny will be at home , you should prepare good food daily and give him. Saying this the lady tells both of them to excuse her and that she has got to do all the office work single handedly and goes away.

Gargi comes to meet Vedanth and gives him a box of sweets. Eh son have it. One of my wish has finally come true and I can see I am soon reaching my goal. She shows him the file of documents. He asks her what is this. She tells him that from now on DK's all property , business is mine. Vedanth is surprised and tells her what about Brother and Dish, are they still staying there or have you thrown them out of the house too. Gargi tells angrily that I will not spare them. The lame fellow has got too much pride in him and that girl Disha who just came home yesterday is challenging me that she will see to it that she will keep Sumitra at home and kick me out. But son you have to leave this work and come and join me in my mission. Vedanth tells her that he will have to give one month notice before leaving. Gargi tells him you are a kid and will always remain one. Vedanth raises his hands and tells Mom I know you are a SuperWoman. I know Mom but I too have got some responsibilities. Gargi tells him that its  not only my duty to take revenge from DK, you have also got a score to settle. Vedanth asks his mom what she meant by that. Gargi tells him have you forgotten, what is the name Son Pari, no Jal Pari, oh ya Porineeta. Don't you forget the main reason for taking revenge on DK is Pori neeta DK  was the reason cause of whom you split with your Pori. Vedanth just stares at her. She takes back the papers from him and tells him keep the sweets and have it whenever you feel ok, saying she walks off. Vedanth tells to himself no Mom you are doing all this for yourself and not for me , I know that.

Now just a fleeting romantic scene to keep us audiences asking for more……..grrrrrrr……Background the title song is being played .DK is sitting in his rocking chair ( looking smashing in a sky blue colour shirt) looking towards the sky. Disha is adjusting her saree pallu ( looking gorgeous in a blue chiffon sarree)  and walks past him. Her pallu falls on his face. His eyes are shut and remembers the scene where Disha put her hands on his chest, the romantic bedroom scene, and immediately remembers her meeting with Vedanth at the restaurant and then  the phone call she made him. He feels sad thinking about it and opens his eyes. Disha is still standing nearby and stops suddenly. DK has held one edge of the pallu in his hands , Disha turns to look at him and he keeps holding it but all of a sudden lets it go off and gets up and leaves. Disha just stands still.

DK goes to his room when the Nurse brings his mom to him on the wheel chair. At first he gets wild at the nurse and tells her why did she bring her here .  The nurse tells that Sir she will feel much better if she is with you and will recover quickly.  More then the medicines it's the love and attention that she craves for and I am sure nothing is better than bringing a mother and son together. DK looks at his mom and tells her why didn't you tell me before mom, you Dushyant loves you more than anything in this world. He thanks the nurse and tells her to leave his mom here and go away for sometime. He holds his Mom's hands and tells her that mom please become alright, I am so lonely without you. Gargi watches this and thinks to herself that now enough is enough. I am really fed up thinking about you all the while, I just don't want to be bothered if you get better or not………you are showing signs of improvement too, one time you call out my name and one time you hold Disha's hands……now I feel its better you embrace death and saying this the lady pours some poison ( I suppose) into her glass of milk which has been kept for Sumitra. Gargi hums so my dear princess sleep ( so jaa rajkumari so jaa..)

Dk is with his mom when Disha comes in the front. Seeing her the Sumitra's face immediately lights up and DK is also surprised. Disha very sweetly tells that now it's the time for Mummy to sleep. Dk tells he will take her there. He gets up to push the wheel chair, when Disha holds his arms and stops him.( Background the title song chalte. Chalte mere jeevan mein yeh mod kaisa aaya…)  She apologises to him again and tells that she is really feeling very bad and that had she told him the truth that she was going to meet Vedant he would not have liked it and now she is really feeling guilty about it. Dk tells her softly that we will talk about it later and now let me put my Mummy to sleep. All of them go to her room. DK takes the glass of milk and feeds her and the poor lady drinks it. Gargi is watching this from outside and tells Oh my Sumitra you are really lucky to die at the hands of my son. Even if I wanted to I could not plan for myself a situation like this. Sumitra sleep peacefully. Alvida..Good bye…..Ends on Gargi's wicked face.

Cheers

Lata

Prem's Kareena Groupbie
Prem's Kareena
Prem's Kareena

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks lata...thank u so much...
krazee_gurl Goldie
krazee_gurl
krazee_gurl

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

thank you so much

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Thanks you. Now I can go to sleep.good night,sweet dreams.

MinkSmile

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 12:05am | IP Logged

I know this will sound materialistic but I feel so sad at DK losing all his money, company and house, whatever! He worked so hard for all that and now this tart had to take everything away from him! Cry

Also the last part of the update brought tears to my eyes! DK feeding his mom the poisoned milk was too agonsing to read! I can only imagine what it would be like to watch it! Cry

krazee_gurl Goldie
krazee_gurl
krazee_gurl

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mink

Thanks you. Now I can go to sleep.good night,sweet dreams.

MinkSmile

i know what u mean its 11:10pm here. SleepyPinch

as i have said ...

Lataji, we alwayz await your updates like fanaticsLOL, can't sleep without them.

krazee_gurl Goldie
krazee_gurl
krazee_gurl

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishani

I know this will sound materialistic but I feel so sad at DK losing all his money, company and house, whatever! He worked so hard for all that and now this tart had to take everything away from him! Cry

Also the last part of the update brought tears to my eyes! DK feeding his mom the poisoned milk was too agonsing to read! I can only imagine what it would be like to watch it! Cry

i don't think they'll get rid of sumitra so soon, we still have a lot more to find out about, like what happened to her that made her go crazy.

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 1:04am | IP Logged

HI Lata

Thanks again for the great update. I thunk Sumitra can't die as she has to come round, i guess Gargi will chuck them out of the house maybe. What do you think? I think now Disha will start to realise she does love DK..

I think that girl Parineeta wwill either come back or someone else will come in Vedant's life as i read an article where they said he will be have someone in his life soon!!!

Thanks again

samy

Go to top