Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien
Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

MKKPB WU !7th November 2011

jacinta_91 Goldie
jacinta_91
jacinta_91

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Hey i am doing today written update..hope u guys enjoy it and dont bash me... thanks

Episode starts with nimmi bringing the cake with simran and bittuji and ria happy seeing the cake and all the kids...nimmi puts the cake on the table smilling while bittuji looks on..babli blows off the candle while everyone sings happy birthday...and babli feeds gehna and utkarsh and everyone in the house...and nimmi says to bittuji look at lucky face...after so many days i am seeing him smilling..bittuji says ha ji ha..seeing lucky smile makes me feel so good and gehna and utkarsh smile.

Scene shifts to mr and mrs kaushik at Mr verma house...and mrs kaushik ask Mr verma what has happen to you?while mr verma doesnt know what to answer and mrs kaushik continues saying is there any big problem..mr verma cuts her and says bhabhi sa what should i answer u the doctor also dont have any answer..and adds the doctor also dont know what has happen to me...mr kaushik thinks...this man will definetly kill me...mr kaushik tells bindeshwari..i also had a word with the doctor..like this have a lot of disease...mr verma looks shocked..mr kaushik adds as in like dengue,malaria viral fever and etc...that why its takes tyme to find out the disease...mrs kaushik looks shocked..while mr verma uncomfortable...mr kaushik says..that why there is a reason to worry...mrs kaushik and mr kaushik for phone to call the house and inform gehna that we might be late ..mrs kaushik tells mr verma to take care and rest...mr kaushik says there might be no network...go outside and call...

Scene again at the house...bittuji jumping and playing with all the kids..while aditya..puts the mickey mouse head and runs after the children...all are happy..bittuji sits on the floor and children running around him (this is indeed a funny scene)gehna,simran shivendu are happy while karthik looks at lovely very happy and says thank you lovely and continues the kids,my sisterinlaws are so happy only because of you..lovely says i know iknow..welcome...karthik says ..oh really..lovely says ya..all they smile(love this scene..karley looks cute)bittuji takes the mickey head and put on his head..and all children running after him..lovely puts the party cap while karthik takes bittuji colourful hair and wear it and shivendu takes karthik hat and wears it..all looks  happy...and karthik says..it tyme for some magic now...and all children are happy...and karyhik says so kids are you all ready for the magic show..children says yes..lovely looks on smilling..karthik calls on gudia...and ask her to come...and ask her this my hat..and its empty..gudia says yes its empty...and karthik says this empty hat and puts on the table and says some magic words and says see what has come out..and chocolates...babli looks very shocked and happy..and he dissapears the snacks that on the table..while all children are happy...and karthik does more magic tricks and dissapears  anu there...and lucky says karthik chacha we want anu back...karthik says okey if u are missing him so much i will bring him back...lovely looks and shows movements..and karthik again brings back anu...and lucky says yeah anu is back...gehna,nimmi and all smile whie simran says to shivendu that organising these birthday party..we have made a right dsicion..and shivenedu agrees and says the kids looks so happy...simran says ya...

Scene again where mrs kaushik is trying to call the house and nimmi picks up the phone and says hello ji...and mrs kaushik says nimmi thiis is massa speaking..nimmi looks shocked...and mrs kaushik continues and say we might be late coming home...nimmi says okey  and suddenly anu comes and says nimmi taiji nimmi taiji..i want cake...mrs kaushik expressions changed... anu scared and covers the phone and tells anu to ask lovely chachi to give him the cake...anu agrees...mrs kaushik ask cake..and says nimmi why is anu asking for cake???and nimmi lies...and says no he was asking the spelling of cake and spells it out by saying cake...and mrs kaushik says oh okey...and says if we come back late...all of you eat first...nimmi says okey mummyji...mrs kaushik looks like she suspect and nimmi says oh thank god..u save me and tells thank god i told mummyji that anu was asking for the spelling...

and scene comes back to where mr verma tell mr kaushik see..satto how well i act...and i am no better that a film actor..mr kaushik looks down..and also adds that i am staying at jaipur if not i would have been in bombay...mr kaushik looks digusted... and he also adds that i would have taken over all the actors...and he starts laughing and mr kaushik says shut up...for no reason you are praising yourself...and says u are not rajesh khanna but making a fool out of urself...that also over acting...and says lessen it out if not ur sis in law with suspect.. both of us...and then the verma servant says..sir food has been seved and he says ya ay i coming..and mr kaushi says eh control your tongue..after we go home..then u eat..and mr verma says..after u gone..i will fall on top of the food..and suddenly mrs kaushik comes..and mrverma and mr kaushik shocked...and mrs kaushik says..sa can u come here for a minute...pls..mr kaushik says why?? and mr kaushik replies no nothing just wanted to tell something important...mr kaushik looks scared and mrs kaushik says come sa..mr and mrs kaushik goes out and he ask her what happened..and mrs kaushik looks angry...

At the birthday party bittuji starts dancing to an old song...while lovely,karthik gehna ria and all looks on...and takes ladoo and eats and continues dancing  whie everyone is happy...children also join in and lovely goes to babli and starts singing the song...and karthik also joins in...and starts dancing along with babli and all the children...and scene goes back to mr kaushik asking why are u staring at me like that...mrs kaushik says sa mr verma is telling lies isnt it...that he is sick...mr kaushik says why would this poor man tell lies...mr kaushik says sa... now i am convinced that ur also lying...because i heard everything...mr kaushik looks shocked...

precap... mr kaushik ask..what i and the daughter in laws will hide from you..mr kaushik says i have a reason for this question...

mrs kaushik continues..anyways sa what are you trying to hide from me...mr kaushik says no no nth like that..u have made a mistake...mr verma is sick... very sick..mrs kaushik says look sa..if i find out what are you trying to hide from me...he  cuts in and says look bindeshwariji have faith in me...and take out suspicion from ur heart...mrs kaushik says no sa no..i have no suspicion and i am not stupid to see that ur freind is sick or not...and i have different questions rising in my mind...u forcing me to come,and the daughterinlaws behaving strangely...and just now while calling nimmi she sounded very nervous and talking nonense...and i have a feeling that you all in together...mr kaushik says okey u tell me...what will me and the daughters in law hide from u...and why will we tell lie..mrs kaushik says anyways sa ..i
have a reason for this question...but i would like to hear it from ur mouth...and whether u tell me or u dont tell me..the truth will be out in a few days...and gives back the phone to mr kaushik...and mr kaushik thinks..should i tell now or not..if she comes to know later she will burst out in anger...mrs kaushik just looks on and mr kaushik think lovely telling him (flashback) father wont u do this much for ur grandchildren...and he thinks lucky sad face..and mrs kaushik and intervens and ask what happen sa...what are u quiet..give an answer...mr kaushik says..this is not mine but my freinds house...u pls calm down...and dont gibe pressure to head by keep repeating this thing again and again...mr kaushik say yes...i did lie to you..that just to see my freind i made sickness as a reason...mrs kaushik looks shock..and says sa then why u wasted my tyme...mrs kaushik looks digusted while mr kaushik looks down...

Scene back to the birthday party,lucky and all starts calling lovelys name and lovely says..now we will play musical chairs and says all the elders will play with the children..and ria looks happy...all happy and utkarsh says..i wont play but i will changed the music...okey...karthik says come on bhaiya...utkarsh says no dont put me in..i dont know anything about this game...lovely says okey..u changed the music...we will play..and gehna also says i wont play..and nimmi says oh ya i forgot to say that mom called and say shell be late and she ask us all to eat and sleep...ria looks relieved...lovely says bhabhithat great the kids will have more tyme to play...and scene goes back to mr and mrs kaushik and mrs kaushik thinking flashback about mr kaushik talking abot birthday and daughters in law discussing in the kitchen...and remember the ballon blowing where she heard noise...and all daughters in laws denying...and remember strange things happen...mrs kaushik then thinks there i smth that has been hiding from me... and i will find out in my own way...and she says to mr kaushik..i remembered smth inmportant ..shall we go home..mr kaushik say but...and  tries to stop her

precap mr kaushik talking to someone...

mr verma ask apologies to mrs kaushik..actually i was missing satto very much...and i have called him so many tymes but he couldnt come...that why i had to do this drama sis in law...mrs kaushik looks upset and mr verma continues pls forgive me...but pls dont go away like this angrily..mrs kaushik looks angrily at mr kaushik...back to birthday party where babli ask lovely to play with her...lovely agrees..all children happy..and lovely says u all know the rules right..all children say yes we know...the children argues saying we boys will win but girls say no we will win...and lovely says dont fight and says there is no winner or losser everyone her will get a prize...all children happy...scene again at mr verma house mr and mrs kaushik eating food and mr kaushik says wah what food is it...mrs kaushik looks not intersted...mr verma ask him to eat...mrs kaushik say sa...after food we shall straight away head for home and mr kaushik agrees...and mr kaushik says i better call home and see what is happening..mr kaushik looks one kind..again scene at bday party and music starts zoobi doobi..all adults and children standan  and children starts running..and again at verma house..mr kaushik in the bathroom telling my wife will nvr leave me alone ..and calls lovely and lovely busy playing doesnt answer the phone...and he calls karthik but he doesnt answer the call and lovely says to karthik the kids are mad about lovely which karthik replies...ur biggest admirer is myslef..lovely chachi(another cute scene)episodes end on lovely karthik smilling while mr kaushik is worried...

precap..mrs kaushik says u all eat we will go and changed our clothes and suddenly she sees the colourful hair on the floor...

thanks for reading..finally i am done...sorry for any mistakes...

Edited by jacinta_91 - 17 November 2011 at 9:29pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

vita_narinelorton4sexyindiansugar-plumsanika1507deepasalvannilu215simidhillon89aseeNeetssukhjeetfesunilMamanaramonamgaga00Heenap.LovelyDreamer.Gauri22naj7putturanidreamy4ever

sukhjeet Groupbie
sukhjeet
sukhjeet

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Thx for Taking time out. ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jacinta_91

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update

jacinta_91

jacinta_91 Goldie
jacinta_91
jacinta_91

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
your are welcome...Smile
.LovelyDreamer. Coolbie
.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update jacinta...

jacinta_91

jeenie Groupbie
jeenie
jeenie

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
thank u very much for update cant wait to see what will happen tonight

jacinta_91

Chingaari IF-Sizzlerz
Chingaari
Chingaari

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

jacinta_91

Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
thank you for the awesome update :))

Wonder what will happen when Maasa gets home n the party's still on - so the wholeee family gets punsihed??

jacinta_91

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index