Twilight

Breaking Dawn REVIEWS! (REVIEW ADDED) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Eeksss releasing thz friday here...m sooo xcited...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Breaking Dawn REVIEWS! (REVIEW ADDED) (Page 3)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dazzlingflora

IF-Dazzler

dazzlingflora

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Can't wait to watch it...when'll 24 come..

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Oh goshSmile
In going on Thur to see it:)
But all the reviews just made me sooo impatient:)

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
SPOILERS.

The movie was amazing. Big smile

Charlie's speech. ROFL "I know Edward's gonna be a good husband, because i'm a cop." ROFL Oh dear God. Jessica cracked me up too. "Bella's gonna be showing"  ROFL

And i pretty much squealed when Edward said "i do" and then they kissed. It was just so damn adorable.
And then came Jacob and i died. Blushing Goodness that guy looks HOT in white. Blushing
His little outburst made me wanna cry. He's just so perfect. When he tried to get to Edward cause he was so pissed off, i was like, wow. I love him. ROFL
AND EMMETT! "Is this thing on? Hello?" ROFL Oh Teddy. <3

I just love how they kept the little details in the movie. Like, in the book during the ride to the airport, Bella notices the moon and the same happens in the movie.

The scene right after Edward-Bella come out of the water, must have been awkward for kids. ROFL That was pretty intense for a Twilight movie. ROFL

The maid or whoever that woman is since i've forgotten the book. ROFL But OMG! When she interrupts Ed while he's kissing Bella, ROFL

I have to admit, Kristen's acting right after Edward calls Nessie a "thing" was amazing.

And when Jacob comes to visit Bella and then smiles says "You look terrible" was so cute. <3

JAKEWARD. TEAM JAKEWARD. THAT'S IT! ALL I WANT IS JAKEWARD.

The part when Jacob howls and the rest of the pack joins. That was amazing.
Leah broke my heart. =[ I felt for her..

Edward's anger toward Bella when he tells her that the baby is breaking her bones, really touched me. <3 I cried when he yells at her. "You've decided to leave me." or something along those lines. I was seriously crying.

And when Jacob warms her up when she's cold. =[

The ending was the best. I loved how there was the whole flashback and then she opens her eyes.

Oh! The Imprint Scene! AHHH! Jacob. <3 That was so emotional. And Renesmee is so cute! Yes, we only saw a bloody baby but she was still cute. <3

-Jot.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Devil_Of_Heavenminahil1997-Rakshu-bd670816radtwhoa..-Stutz-eshaaax3.

ankitaace

Groupbie

ankitaace

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
omg cant hold my breath...cant wait to watch the movie.

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
||SPOILER ALERT||

I just loved Breaking Dawn! Although there was not much fighting/action between the Vampires ,it was truly emotional...from the time Bella found out about her pregnancy to her becoming a vampire.

||My Favorite Scenes||

1)Being on Team Jacob-I loved Bella&Jacob's dance in aside from the wedding party.-It was truly emotional and I got so pissed when Jacob got angry.
2)Edward&Bella's first night.-It was unique especially Edward's line-"Youre beautiful!"
3)When Edward finally accepted Bella ALONG with their baby-I loved it when he put his hand on her stomach and read
Renesme's mind and he kissed her baby.
4)The birth scene-Although I wish they made it less graphic,I loved when their baby was born.The way Edward cuddled her in his arms.But then when Jacob ctied afterwards I cried with him:(
5)Bella becomes a vampire-this one needs no explanation.

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
my review
well i have few mixed reactions about the movie i donno why?? i was so freaking to watch it but as now i have watched and come back i feel something was missing
dont take me wrong m a die ard twilight saga fan but i donno why i get this feeling anyway lets start
i loved bella practicing wearing heels !lolz that was kinda fun
and i loved edward all in white in that dream where we see the volturi . and i felt bella looked prettier in tht than her real wedding dress
jacob in white was a fabulous scene but u know seeing bella give so many hugs was kind of awkward i donno why ??
the wedding speeches were hillarious .. charlie and jessica just took the cake away ahhaha
aah i missed edward and bella taking vows was absolutely breathtaking for me and the sonf the flightless bird was well suited
i loved the drive towards their honeymoon with moon shining
but i think they missed a scene where in book bella see her mom holding hands with charlie and leaning on phil .. i would have loved to see that part anyway
the journey to rio was awesum edward was looking like the greek god and the island scenes were hahahaha yeah were wow ... there was nohting in the movie to rate it A in India lolz
anyway edward in schock and all was well suited but after that i think they lost the charisma .. the wolf fights and all were too in dark to make out anything
and all that howling and all seemed funny to me
jacob too was hillarious with his raunchy comments haha and the name selection RENESMEE was quite funny too
but in the last the birth scene was overdone ... quite gross .. not what i thought it would be like ... but they copied the book quite well i would say
the end eye opening part kinda gave a thrill to know whats next .. but we already do anyway
ofcourse bella and ed acted well so did jacob and the imprinting scene was magical .. i loved it
but i think they could have merged some more scenes i felt the movie stretchiing without a reason they could have made it in one part not that i would love twilight saga to be with us for some more time .. but some more part culd have been added i think .. they kinda used fillers to make it a 2 hour movie approximately
it was wow in few places .. i was lik eyuck in feww .. i was like oh my god i cant see anything in few places .. and i was like "thoda aur dikhadete" in few places

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dusk

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
@ Roblicious:
Totally Agree to everything u said! Share same thoughts:)
Just saw it!!! I'm speechless! So damn amazing the best1! God i loved this book n they did total justice:) Huge Edward n Bella fan super cute n romantic:) LOVED ITTT!! Gonna go again for sure!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top