Breaking Dawn REVIEWS! (REVIEW ADDED) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
omg cant hold my breath...cant wait to watch the movie.
||SPOILER ALERT||

I just loved Breaking Dawn! Although there was not much fighting/action between the Vampires ,it was truly emotional...from the time Bella found out about her pregnancy to her becoming a vampire.

||My Favorite Scenes||

1)Being on Team Jacob-I loved Bella&Jacob's dance in aside from the wedding party.-It was truly emotional and I got so pissed when Jacob got angry.
2)Edward&Bella's first night.-It was unique especially Edward's line-"Youre beautiful!"
3)When Edward finally accepted Bella ALONG with their baby-I loved it when he put his hand on her stomach and read
Renesme's mind and he kissed her baby.
4)The birth scene-Although I wish they made it less graphic,I loved when their baby was born.The way Edward cuddled her in his arms.But then when Jacob ctied afterwards I cried with him:(
5)Bella becomes a vampire-this one needs no explanation.

my review
well i have few mixed reactions about the movie i donno why?? i was so freaking to watch it but as now i have watched and come back i feel something was missing
dont take me wrong m a die ard twilight saga fan but i donno why i get this feeling anyway lets start
i loved bella practicing wearing heels !lolz that was kinda fun
and i loved edward all in white in that dream where we see the volturi . and i felt bella looked prettier in tht than her real wedding dress
jacob in white was a fabulous scene but u know seeing bella give so many hugs was kind of awkward i donno why ??
the wedding speeches were hillarious .. charlie and jessica just took the cake away ahhaha
aah i missed edward and bella taking vows was absolutely breathtaking for me and the sonf the flightless bird was well suited
i loved the drive towards their honeymoon with moon shining
but i think they missed a scene where in book bella see her mom holding hands with charlie and leaning on phil .. i would have loved to see that part anyway
the journey to rio was awesum edward was looking like the greek god and the island scenes were hahahaha yeah were wow ... there was nohting in the movie to rate it A in India lolz
anyway edward in schock and all was well suited but after that i think they lost the charisma .. the wolf fights and all were too in dark to make out anything
and all that howling and all seemed funny to me
jacob too was hillarious with his raunchy comments haha and the name selection RENESMEE was quite funny too
but in the last the birth scene was overdone ... quite gross .. not what i thought it would be like ... but they copied the book quite well i would say
the end eye opening part kinda gave a thrill to know whats next .. but we already do anyway
ofcourse bella and ed acted well so did jacob and the imprinting scene was magical .. i loved it
but i think they could have merged some more scenes i felt the movie stretchiing without a reason they could have made it in one part not that i would love twilight saga to be with us for some more time .. but some more part culd have been added i think .. they kinda used fillers to make it a 2 hour movie approximately
it was wow in few places .. i was lik eyuck in feww .. i was like oh my god i cant see anything in few places .. and i was like "thoda aur dikhadete" in few places

@ Roblicious:
Totally Agree to everything u said! Share same thoughts:)
Just saw it!!! I'm speechless! So damn amazing the best1! God i loved this book n they did total justice:) Huge Edward n Bella fan super cute n romantic:) LOVED ITTT!! Gonna go again for sure!
Breaking Dawn 😍
woww... my day went sooo good!
morning morning i came to know my test was cancelled😲
Then i caught up with eclipse on tv!!! and then Breaking Dawn...

Edward will kill me one day!!
we were 6 ppl, 2 guys... 4 gals... omg... girls had gone for edward!! and boys for romance😛🤣

Well... when it comes to my favourite scenes,
1. i loved the scene of their marriage.. where bella forgets that she isnt that comfortable with marriage, and they surrender to each other... for forever
2. the speeches were 🤣 and renee''s "song" was🤣 charlie's dialogue was also hilarious! i liked was esme said..
3. i love the honeymoon... and especially that scene... bella is all trying to tempt edward... and that black dress.. i m still picturizing edward laughing😍 we all started laughing.. 🤣 bella is really amazing🤣
4. then... jacob-bella scene.. jacobs dialogue "i wonder why edward thinks u will listen to me.. u never have listened!" so true!! i started liking their relationship in BD..
5.edella scene... i started crying when edward burst out on bella... i was literally crying..! i completely sympathize with him!
6. the scene wer carlisle and esme say they will risk themselves for bella... woww... thats so touching.. !
7. then then.. that edella scene... where edward can hear "its" thoughts.. that was gud!
8. jacobs imprinting was also superb!

one blooper!
in the end, alice has a pimple! i wonder vampires ever get a pimple or no😆😛

i wonder why the reviews of papers are SO bad! i can easily give BD a 3 1/2 *!
mumbai mirror review shocked me! it said Breaking "Yawn"😲 and it gave BD only 1*.. shocking isnt the word!
Originally posted by born_again

Urmmm the movie received an average of 1.5/5 stars from critics... It is dubbed 'the worst movie of the series'... Why are you guys so happy about???

The theatre was 1/3rd full here... And many left b4 interval... It was boring...
well in the UK,i went 2 weeks late and it was still packed FULL
OOKK i went and watched it
omg i cried:L
my boyf had to take me out hahaaa😆 cos i burst into tears
omgg it was soo beautiful
and can i just say KRISTEN STEWART looked stunning,prettier than EVERRR☺️

the acting was perfect and not a jacob fan,but i wished him and bella were together in the after wedding dance scene🥺

andd just brillaint,sex scene perfectly done and it was magic

the end freaked me out WOOO cant wait for part 2><3
Originally posted by born_again

UK's an idiotic country... I can bet that 90% went there thinking it was po*n :D
that is offensive!
and no not reallyy😳
Ok so I'm uber late but I watched it like a few weeks ago and it was awesome! :D 

I loved the scene where Bella was practicing walking in heels. :p

The wedding was grand- I loved how they portrayed it and Edwella kiss was gorgeous! <3 

Kristen did a great job, the nervousness, the pre-wedding jitters and everything was acted out really well by her and she looked really pretty throughout the movie  <3 

The full honeymoon was amazing. Edward laughed, smiled and had fun- it was so different from the rest of the movies- we actually see him laugh and it's a treat to watch! <3 Loved the honeymoon <3 

And omg, When Bella came wearing that black lingerie and tried to make a seductive pose- EDWARD LAUGHED-OMFG! Robert looked uber cute and hot there and the way he laughed- I almost cried seeing him laugh cos we rarely see Edward laugh. That was a fantastic scene- Edward laughed! <3333 

When Edward is angry,upset and shouts- wow- Rob looked HOT! <3

The scene where Edward can finally hear the baby's thoughts and Edwella are cuddling and enjoying the family moment was SO CUTE! <3 I loved that scene...it was so beautiful <3

When the baby was born- the baby looked so cute! <3 Even though we only saw a blood-covered baby, it still looked cute! <3 And when Edward was cuddling with her- ahhh- that scene was adorable...I always wanted to see Edward cuddling and enjoying with the baby, I loved the father-daughter moment <3 And when Bella held the baby- it was a beautiful mother-daughter moment! <3

And in the end when Edward was like trying to wake Bella up, biting her and trying to bring her to life- I was crying so badly- his helplessness and everything could be seen and it just made me cry so much- it was an incredible scene- loved it! <3

Even though I'm not a big Jacob fan, the Jacob-Bella wedding scene was beautiful! And when Jacob cried near the end thinking Bella is dead- wow, I cried with him too, so genuine! <3 And the imprinting scene was amazing- I really liked it! :D

Oh and the flashback scene- where they had all the flashbacks from the previous movies was magnificent- brought back so many memories and made me cry- I will truly MISS TWILIGHT! :( <3
I was so glad to see the flashbacks! <3

I also must add that the wedding speeches and everything was so funny- Rene's song, Jessica and Charlie..it all looked so cute and funny. What Esme said was emotional though. <3 Charlie and Rene were so sad (obviously)...Bella's convo with Charlie before she left for the honeymoon made me teary eyed! :( <3

Lastly,  I'd just say go watch it for your love for the books if nothing else- the movie does justice to the book! :D I loved it, enjoyed every single moment! <3

Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
i didnt like the movie much.. bt liked few scenes...