Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
The wait is Over! I am sitting in the theater right now literally raping my boyfriends hand with my grip because of the excitement. Everyone is so pumped!!! the fans are just hilarious!!!! I CANNOT tell you what I am FEELING! I CANNOT! Its just ... edward...bella..ohmygod!!! just too much!!! I will write my review right after I am done!!! So please share your's here and AVOID spoilers PLEASE!! 

------------

REVIEW!!! 

I am trying to not freak out and be calm here so bare with me. 

Edward Fans:
- YOU WILL LOVE THIS MOVIE! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
- When I watched Eclipse , I loved it but It wasn't a movie I wanted to keep paying to see in the theater because Edward wasn't OUR Edward. Breaking DAWN on the other hand , OMFG! 
- Edward , laughs , out loud! He is seductive , he is so funny with Emmett guys , he makes you cry and laugh. 
- When he bites Bella to turn her into a vampire. OMG! I was crying along with everyone. 
- He has so much emotion , so much dept. 
- He SMILES AND LAUGHS! <3. 
- If you Love Edward , I promise you. You will love this movie. If you don't come tell me and I'll refund your money LOL. 

Edward&Bella Fans: 
- Breaking Dawn is based on Edward&Bella
- So Many kisses , so many laughs. 
- THE WEDDING! OHMYGOD! ITS SO PERFECT! GUYS!! 
- The Honeymoon , SO FUNNY!!! SO SO SO FUNNY! Bella is HILARIOUS after their first night , oh god!!1
- Edward is so flirty , and such a tease. 
- There is this one emotional moment between those two and the baby , ohmygod! EVERYONE was crying because it was so adorable. Jacob is watching them laugh and cuddle while kissing and just so CUTE!!!!
- They are so cute and flirty here. 
- ROBSTEN on screen I tell you. Because they have been dating and are more open to their relationship its so much better to watch Edward and Bella. 
- There are flashbacks of their moments starting from Twilight , Its so beautiful. 

Jacob/Jakella fans. 
- I am not a Jacob fan and I even loved Jacob in this movie. 
- Him and Bella have a very adorable relationship in this one. 
- Jacob MADE ME CRY when he thinks Bella is dead. 
- Him and EDWARD <3. GAY!!! LOL
- His imprinting scene , ohmygood! <3 <3 
- WATCH IT! 

What to expect: 
- Blood
- Nudity (appropriate) 
- Cuteness beyond words (EdwarD&Bella) 
- Crying (Edward&Jake)
- Shocks 
- SEX
- Worshiping Bill Condons work
- BEST TWILIGHT YET! 

My Thoughts: Guys I cannot tell you how amazing it was. Bill did an AWESOME JOB!!! Every character was so involved in the whole movie and I LOVED That. 

Just the relationship between Edward&Bella. The baby and the family. I just have no words. The near ending is so emotional , its really sad. Edward trying to save Bella and Jake crying. It's too much. Its so saaad!!!! Expect to crying. 

When I went to watch it , the line was stretching across the theater. SO MANY PEOPLE! It was ridiculous LOL. So Many people. 

JUST watch it guys  , If you love or even like Twilight the slightest , you will be shocked! 

<3 enjoy it. :D  

Edited by ROBlicious. - 18 November 2011 at 11:23pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

dharatehreem.dmgloverforeverminahil1997lasya1997KaranKittu4evaDevil_Of_Heavenneha333Tasneem-17dusk-Rakshu-bd670816shaaranyaradt-Akriti-leeseunggiloveFangirl_Annie.Juhi.millie_maaneetcrazy4KASH_ARMona1993nidha1983Bazingaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Breaking Dawn REVIEWS! (REVIEW ADDED)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tasneem-17

IF-Dazzler

Tasneem-17

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!
Its scaring me LOL I just might get a Heart-Attack WinkEmbarrassed after watching the movie Day Dreaming

ra_chi

Groupbie

ra_chi

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
hey... r u guys frm india??? is it released in india?? i'm frm trivandrum, kerala... its not in theatres here Cry Cry

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
it will be on 24 in theatres here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bd670816Tasneem-17

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
GUYS , OH MY GOD! *FAINT* 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17

Tasneem-17

IF-Dazzler

Tasneem-17

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

it will be on 24 in theatres here

really?! Sleepy

aishwaryagayen

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
yes tassu

ayesha @@ u watched ohh my godd nw tell me all abt itt .. u drooled ?? lolzz for sure u diddd .. get ur heart in controlll i know u feel like shouting
OH MY F******* GOD ! HEHEHE

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
OH MY FREAKING GOD.

THAT WAS THE HOTTEST GREATEST MOST AMAZING MOVE IVE EVERRR SEEN !

ahhh, ill be back to write a review !

But Oh my goodnesss !

Teammm Jacob ; Team Taylor <3333333

.Juhi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top