Rajeev Khandelwal pictures

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

omG , he looks simply stunning.......⭐️thanx 4 such coollllllllll pix....we'll be waitin 4 more..........

well, don't u understand? "everything" abt him is special.........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Vijay.......???

You're a guy.. V r gals.......U wont understand......

kesha thumbnail
great pics. thats wat my friends used to say about rajeev too but now they all like him as well. it's like the old saying goes...'beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder'
vijay thumbnail

That's true kesha...

But my question was why Sujal ?.. why not Piyush.. Aamna... Mallika or Purab.. ??

kesha thumbnail
i think all the above mentioned ppl r good looking (except mallika) but sujal takes the cake...
Cheeni thumbnail

Oh Vijay pls don't compare him with anybody he is just uncomparable.

No other actor ever has gained so much popularity and fan following in just one year. KTH is hit coz of him . If u replace him but Kashish and piyush remains the same i m sure nobody will watch this serial.

He looks awesome in the pics so thanx for that and pls keep sending these kinda offscreen pics.

Special ka to mat pucho. He is one in crores. His sensitive and intense performance, makes him special . Secondly his strong screen presence makes him so special coz when he is there on screen performing a scene with other actors our eyes stick only on him even if he is just standing behind and has no dialogues.

After gaining tremendous popularity he calls himself a guy next door that makes him special. He is an exclusive actor where if we want to see him we have to wait till 11.00pm .He is not like others who r available on every other channel .

I have lots more things to write.....but....later

Edited by Cheeni - 19 years ago
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah Vijay, cheeni has explained the reason behind sujal's popularity very well and in addition 2 that, if u take the time 2 observe, he's has an ATTITUDE which's there 2 kill..............which is sepcial in it's very own way..........
kaleidoscope thumbnail

very nicely said cheeni

Purab, Piyush, Aamna and Malika they are ok but not that good😕

VJ if u still confused then ask ur cousin who went to mumbai just to met him...............she can explain u this better 😉

anyways thanks for the pics...waiting for more

Cheeni thumbnail
Let us know Vijay if u agree to this.
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

All said and done........Have we managed to convince u of our devotion to him?????? Vijay.