Originally posted by: Rumi

me too!me too!😳!!!!!!

Rumi 🤗 Armaan!!!

me toooooooooooooooooooooo😳

_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: ummm

Who says Armaan is innocent!! He is NOT!!!  He is guilty of stealing so many hearts... how dare he!! Leave alone spinsters, he didn't even spare wives, moms, even mom-in-laws! If that wasn't enough torture, he also took their sleep away! What would you call such a man? Can't call him heartless now, can you? Might as well call him "King of hearts" (as JP said), it is at least a worthy and befitting title! 😉

*akward moment here*um...I'm actually a Purab fan😊

jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Anonymous_

*akward moment here*um...I'm actually a Purab fan😊

[/
QUOTE]

😆   that was funny! I think we know that! 😆

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wooohoo! THat was just madddddddddddd funny! FUNNEEE YAAR! lol! jus kididn!

-mika

masoom thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummm

Who says Armaan is innocent!! He is NOT!!!  He is guilty of stealing so many hearts... how dare he!! Leave alone spinsters, he didn't even spare wives, moms, even mom-in-laws! If that wasn't enough torture, he also took their sleep away! What would you call such a man? Can't call him heartless now, can you? Might as well call him "King of hearts" (as JP said), it is at least a worthy and befitting title! 😉

👏👏

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Anonymous_

The Look of Innocence....so says the people who made up Armaan Suri

1.Have the right eye blink first and then the left

2.Have longish hair that covers your whole face

3.Grab people by shoulders and shake them whether male or female

4.Talk to people with a 1 inch difference between there faces

5.Wear designed shirts

6.Say "Damn!!" less than usual

So these are the ways that makes Armaan Suri have "The Look Of Innocence"

Have stolen something?

Betrayed Someone?

Well have no fear for this look can save you from man or woman!!

😆Naina.......dont know abt the rest, but # 2 and 5 can be called th e"look of BACHAT"😉
KiRaN_K thumbnail

Say "Damn!!" less than usual😳...i luv that one the best!!!! But i don't think anyone can do it better than armaan..

DAMN!!!...what is this:Have the right eye blink first and then the left??????😉-like this ..winking makes u look innocent??😆

Talk to people with a 1 inch difference between there faces :::: BREATH hello??? i will be annoyed if someone talked to me like that..excludiing armaan..😳

Ides: Wearing designed shirts is a look of bachat????😛

btw: it seems no matter what armaan does..kill someone one..betray..lie..flirt...malika and jassi will still love him...even if they get mad once in a while...he can go by anything...because of these aspects...lucky guy...no wonder we like him soooooo much!!!!😉😳

queenbee thumbnail
heeheeheeheh Kiran.. that's too good, specially:

Talk to people with a 1 inch difference between there faces :::: BREATH hello??? i will be annoyed if someone talked to me like that..excludiing armaan..😳

His lips 'n teeth 'n stuff look so sparkling clean... I bet he dosn't even have anything like 'morning breath'... forget about bad breath.. don't you think😳😳❤️

_Anonymous_ wrote:

The Look of Innocence....so says the people who made up Armaan Suri

1.Have the right eye blink first and then the left

2.Have longish hair that covers your whole face

3.Grab people by shoulders and shake them whether male or female

4.Talk to people with a 1 inch difference between there faces

5.Wear designed shirts

6.Say "Damn!!" less than usual

So these are the ways that makes Armaan Suri have "The Look Of Innocence"

Have stolen something?

Betrayed Someone?

Well have no fear for this look can save you from man or woman!!

I have to agree with Ummm.. Armaan... INNOCENT??? This is the stuff Mills and Boons are made of... I think Armaan has been reading lots of them for inspiration lately😳 even the "right eye blinking first and then the left"... it's called Winking😉😉 .. and I wudn't mind my hero doing that, not at all😳😳😳

_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

actually hes not winking...thats the weird part...he cant even blink properly...instead of both eyes going up and down at same times he first has the right one go down and the left one go down a second later..lol it makes me laugh

and please...are you telling me hes winking at everything??Billu?Bebe?the furniture?suuuurrreeee