Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

horrid information-plz read-immediate (Page 4)

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveneha_r

btw i thought rumi you had posted a
different topic from blf when armaan reads jassi's diary....
so in blf who else reads her diary???

in BLF, only Betty's mom and Armando read her diary.

sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fairy_tale

Can jassi's mom read english?

I think Jassi's mom can read Hindi written in Emglish script. As far as I remember Jassi has been writing her thoughts of hindi in English.

msbrigades IF-Dazzler
msbrigades
msbrigades

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Are you guys sure Jassi has written her diary in English. As far as I remember (4 months old to Jassi), she has wriiten in Hindi only.

BTW, I love this IF, it is very addictive , I am focussing more on IF and less on other web sites...Thanks

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 11:08am | IP Logged

btw i thought rumi you had posted a different topic from blf when armaan reads jassi's diary.... so in blf who else reads her diary???

Betty's mom, Armando and off  course mario, i.e. Raj!when armaan comes to know that rajhas read that diary therehappens a bitter confrontation between them which endsup with fights and raj getsinjured and at last their friendship comes to an end!iwill post that portion very soon!

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tablet

i visited the set india forum,one of them informrd there tht ,sony t and d and the rest have already negotiated with original makers to change the script,god is this true .plz some one confirm,its painfulplz ,i got aheart attack

tablet

okay tablet...calm down and take a deep breath.you are getting all panicky and others will follow the suit soon so once again calm down. now for set india forum news....the place is a breeding ground for rumours...let us not get ahead and lend credibility to every bit of speculation or misinterpreted news.

reentry of purab coupled with falling trps of jjkn in recent few weeks have stirred up all this speculations. i doubt even sony and the directors know what they will end up doing next. as far as negotiations with the original makers go they have been doing so for last one year over one issue or the other(what issues ....no one knows???).

my suggestion.....keep watching , let us not worry about how it will end and concentrate on what is happening these days(after all it makes no sense worrying about something that we don't know about or have little chance of changing).

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumi

btw i thought rumi you had posted a different topic from blf when armaan reads jassi's diary.... so in blf who else reads her diary???

Betty's mom, Armando and off  course mario, i.e. Raj!when armaan comes to know that rajhas read that diary therehappens a bitter confrontation between them which endsup with fights and raj getsinjured and at last their friendship comes to an end!iwill post that portion very soon!

oh thanks jp and rumi!

Go to top