Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

horrid information-plz read-immediate (Page 3)

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gilgamesh

jprasad wrote:

actually, now that you mention Bebe, I think it will be Bebe who reads
Jassi's diary not her mother.

Bebe can't read English..she tried to read Jass's diary before(long ago)..but she said you couldn't read it since it was written in English

That's okay - letters are known to change content, so it's not too difficult to change the language in a diary that had been supposedly torn and thrown into the river - my vote goes to Bebe reading the diarySmile

LOLLOL Mine too!! My vote goes to Bebe reading the diary with Amrit translating the words from an English-to-Hindi dictionaryWink

And anyway, how difficult is it to understand these words "I love you Armaan Sir" in bold letters... even my bai can decipher that much!! Not to mention those profuse hearts and k*i*s*s*e*sEmbarrassed ... it wasn't SOOOO long ago that Bebe was dancing around trees herself, was it!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misbah

good news.

scriSmilepWinkt Smilechange .

purab fan.

misbah..Smile

yeah right Big smile
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smita24

Ya i heard something like Purab will commit suicide at end. Big smile

no!!!!!!!!!!!!! if he dies i will die too Cry
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 5:54am | IP Logged
 Tablet ! don't pay so much heed to what those people are saying!some people are spreading rumours these days! one thing you might have noticed that they are changing only the scenes of Mauritius! its because purab is not exactly michel!but in case of gulmohur and armaan's scenes they are following blf exactly!that means what Tarun Katyial said about changes in the script is partially true , true for those scenes with Purab! but that does not mean they will change the basic story line!so cheer up! and don't spoil your present days thinking about what will happen next!Big smile!!!!!!
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jprasad

Originally posted by fairy_tale

Can jassi's mom read english?

maybe you can go and translate for Jassi's mom and Bebe.

I think Jassi's mom can't read English either. Remember when Purab left letter for Jassi and Billu was hiding it from everyone. Amrit happen to look at it once and Billu commented that leave it you won't understand it's written in English and then Amrit said yes, but I can atleast read my daughter's name in English. Confused so....
mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Maheen,you will live on in our hearts

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

Originally posted by loveneha_r

..what will happen will happen...enjoy the show anyway...we cant do anything to change what the producers have or have not done! accd to me they havent changed the ending!

....exactly Clap.  The fact that they have changed the script is old news.  BLF never had a character of Purab,  in BLF, there was no Bebe, and many other deviations.  Therefore the script has ALREADY been altered countless times.  However, this does not mean they will change the ending.  It's obvious from the present story line (even with the re-entry of Purab) that the ending will remain the same.  A few alterations had to be done to accomodate the Indian audience, but the overall story is following that of BLF.

Exactly they have changed it so times that there is no need to negotiate with them to change this as well...... so I am guessing it is just a rumor.

armaanfan Senior Member
armaanfan
armaanfan

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 8:07am | IP Logged

they will probably request Nandu to read it to them.....

Thanks to all the Armaan fans for being positive about the ending. I was getting all depressed seeing Purab everyday now!! I dont like the way he talks to Jassi. He sounds toooo grown up for her. He seems protective but the passion is missing.....He is is NOT crazy about her like our dear Armaan!!

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 8:13am | IP Logged
btw i thought rumi you had posted a different topic from blf when armaan reads jassi's diary.... so in blf who else reads her diary???

Go to top