Kareena Kareena US Update Mar. 8th

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey Everyone! Here is the update for March 8, 2005

Episode starts with Prem still hanging from the balcony and Nilu yelling Mr. Sood. Prem wonders what he should do now that he has been caught and Nilu approaches him, Prem begins his drunken act again and acts like he is on an elevator and how he wants the liftman to go down not up, and then falls to the ground. Prem still acting drunk says "Paro, your Devdas is coming", then starts singing a line from the song Saki Saki from Musafir, Nilu just looks at him and has this disgusted look on her face. After Prem leaves Nilu realizes she has forgotten about Tribhu and leaves to go see him.

Tribhu is shown eating ice cream when Nilu arrives home, she tells him how worried she was about him and is crying. Tribhu says he is ok now, and is eating ice cream, Nilu calls Tushar and asks him who gave Tribhu ice cream P.K. comes in and says he did and explains that Tribhu was saying ice cream and Nilu but could only give him ice cream.

Kareena is shown in her room wrapping a bandage around her head. She is planning on letting people think (specifically Tushar) that Prem beats her really bad. Kareena believes this plan will surely make get rid of her Mrs. Sood image and soon hopes to be known as Mrs. Tushar Pandey!

Kareena has arrived at Chamatkar and meets Krishna who is going to deliver a file to Tushar. Kareena believes this is her chance, and tells Krishna she will take the file and shows Krishna her hand (she has a bandage and fake blood) and tells Krishna it is nothing and takes the file. Kareena enter Tushar's office and gives him the file, leaving her hand in full view, but to no avail Tushar doesn't notice. Kareena then screams ouch! and Tushar asks her what has happened to her hand and she says that she just fell. Tushar asks for the truth, Kareena tells him that Prem has done this to her, Tushar is shocked. Kareena says this is nothing compared to what else happens to her. Tushar asks her what other things, Kareena fakes a sneeze and says Tommy has been chasing her all night and she doesn't get to sleep, Tushar asks who is Tommy, Kareena replies their dog. Kareena blames Tushar saying that it was him who sent Prem to counselling with Kareena. Tushar apologizes and says he was just trying to help and offers to talk to Prem. Kareena refuses, Tushar says that enough is enough and that she will have to leave Prem forever. Kareena is more than happy to hear this. Tushar tells her she should have her arm examined to make sure there are no fractures and calls her Kareena, and tells her that he is always with her.

This next scene was completely filmi with Kareena dancing around the office head over heels in love! Throwing papers around, flowers in the air etc etc.

Anyways after the filmi scene was over Nilu notices Kareena's bandage and realizes that Prem must have done this to her. Nilu tells Kareena she will have to leave with Tillu. Kareena says that she can't as Prem would never allow her to take Tillu. Nilu reassures her that she is with her, and won't make Prem get away with this.

Nilu calls Tribhu in her office and starts yelling at him calling him a "Liar, Fraud, Cheat!" Tribhu is dumbfounded and wonders why she is in such a bad mood. Nilu goes on to tell him that all you men are alike, Nilu recieves a phone call and Tribhu sneaks out. Prem and Ruhi are in the park when all of a sudden a group of angry women approach them and start beating Prem! (Nilu has called them, they are women against wife beaters).

Kareena comes to learn about Prem and feels guilty. Prem is shown in bed with a bandage on his foot. Kareeena arrives and apologizes, Prem begs her to leave as he is now scared of her. Ruhi realizes that this is because of Kareena and starts yelling on her saying that both her and Prem are fed up with Kareena and her plans. Prem begs her to stop and closes his eyes, and says "I love you!", and how he has always wanted to say it but could never bring himself to. All this while Prem says all this he is facing Kareena not Ruhi, and both Ruhi and Kareena are confused. Ruhi is about to walk off when he asks for Ruhi not Kareena's hand in marraige. Both women are relieved and Ruhi accepts the marraige proposal. Kareena calls Tribhu and tells him the good news, not realizing that Nilu has overheard everything. Nilu confronts Tribhu and asks whose engagement, episode ends.

-Amanda (amazinglycrazy2000/bollywoodcrazed)
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Kareena_Kareena/

Do post your comments as I am new to writing these updates. I know it may be too long, or sometimes not make sense so plz do give feedback!

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K.K. thumbnail
i much prefer your style of updating- icould not follow the other one-thanks
sumit.savla thumbnail
NOTE:

Plz  do not copy update from here,I seen many sites wher My update is get posted without givin INDIA-Forum name & also my name

Also , u can help us me by let me know who is copying & wher he/she is copying ...

as per strict notice from Administrartor.
So plz Co-operate

Admin's aim is to make India-Forum God of Indian TV shows... it is already hold tht position but make it more strong....