Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Is emotion so easily transferable? (Page 3)

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
very well said Jammy, Allegra, and Pj.  Good points ides (as usual Wink)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 8:24am | IP Logged
      I'm a die hard Armaan fan & I certainly feel betrayed by the turn of events.Unhappy
deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
All you guys have raised excellent points. All I have left to says is "lets wait and watch". And by the way Tamanna I don't think so the walia household started like Purab because of the 400 crore. It just changed the fact that Purab already had enough money to last him his life so why would he go after Gulmohur. Plus his letter was very sincere. And as for Armaan I really feel that he has always been like that.

Edited by deadly - 15 October 2004 at 12:24pm
current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

That is soo true.....Deadly..Armaan cannot change his spots..infact he is now revealing his true colors.....

As far as Jammy said better to marry the person who loves you not the one you are infatuated with is so true cause real life is like that..We have crushes on so many people but how many of us are lucky enough to be loved or liked in return...Bebe is right...your husband should be your best friend just like it happens in KAL HO NA HO...when preity says how lucky she is to have a friend as a husband who loves her!

As far as Purab's 400 crore ....I don't think  it ever was a big attraction as the Walia's are shown to be very genuine..they never went out of their way to entertain Purab...true he was an eligible proposal but they never imposed on him to marry Jassi ..infact it only highlights the fact that if they were so mercenery or Jassi had been.. then Armaan came long before Jassi and was a helluva lot more attractive proposal..they could have made plans to rope him in for Jassi or groomed Jassi to go after him but they didn't!

I do agree with Tamanna that Jassi's acceptance at this point seems to be a very sudden 360 degree turn..

By the way..excellent views PJ,Mystica,Allegra and Ides and JammyClap

That is about sums it up for me!

Edited by current - 15 October 2004 at 2:45pm
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 4:16am | IP Logged
when you guys can tolerate kekta's twists why not try at this ?
KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Kekta twists r so much 360 dgreesWacko... tht this twist should be nothing in front of this. Agreed nishi.

waise bhi ye twist to chindi hai chindi..., woh bhi.. T & D ke messup ho jane ke karan!

nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

when jassi said that she loves armaan many felt that she should sacrifice her love for mallika

when she said no to purub for first time they say she is senseless

when she says yes to purub ppl say that she is behind his money

when she doesn't care much for armaan you say she is heartless

what's up with u guys/gals ?now tell me what should she do or rather T & D should do other than messing up?????

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I think that T &D have to have a twist in it becuz if jassi gets married to purab its a happy ending and then "the end" So they need to stretch it so they willl do something really dramastic. btw, really good points nishi. Clap

Go to top