India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Is emotion so easily transferable?

tamanna Groupbie
tamanna
tamanna

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 2:03am | IP Logged

PurabTongue is the ideal man for JassiEmbarrassed but Jassi still loves ArmaanAngry. Before any of you jump on meOuch please think!!! Jassi still time and time again keeps on throwing those beseeching looks towards Armaan as if seeking his approval. As far as Purab is concerned she is always adamant that he is "only her good friend" and nothing else. Infact she puts Purab and NanduGeek in the same pedestal. Then suddenly she agrees to marry Purab!!! WHY? Did she have a change of heart overnight? Is emotion transferable so easily? Most importantly, is she doing justice to Purab by accepting him in the rebound?

Don't know about any of you but I am not at all comfortable with the ideaConfused

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna

PurabTongue is the ideal man for JassiEmbarrassed but Jassi still loves ArmaanAngry. Before any of you jump on meOuch please think!!! Jassi still time and time again keeps on throwing those beseeching looks towards Armaan as if seeking his approval. As far as Purab is concerned she is always adamant that he is "only her good friend" and nothing else. Infact she puts Purab and NanduGeek in the same pedestal. Then suddenly she agrees to marry Purab!!! WHY? Did she have a change of heart overnight? Is emotion transferable so easily? Most importantly, is she doing justice to Purab by accepting him in the rebound?

Don't know about any of you but I am not at all comfortable with the ideaConfused

True. Very true. She is not doing justice to Purab... neither to armaan. Purab loves her very much but is this enough? isnt marriage supposed to between ppl who are both in love? or has jassi fallen in love??? therefore, what she felt for armaan has to be a crush... therefore, i dont find armaan doing anything wrong... he treated her like an employee and that is what she deserved...

PS: Dont u think she is extra rude to armaan??? the way she is snatching letters, pen from his hands, the way she is making him follow her like a puppy, the way she is talking to him.... she has gone a way tooo big for her boots!

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 4:18am | IP Logged

I also feel that the about turn for Jassi is too quick with regards to marriage, but I am also wondering about the circumstances behind it. We'll see what happens.

However, I think that several signs indicate that her infatuation with Armaan is fading:

1) She destroyed her old diary, tearing out pages with "I LOVE ARMAAN SIR" written on them

2) She is trying to regain Armaan's trust, but she is now becoming aware of the fact that no matter how saccharine Armaan is to her face, he does not really trust her. Her doe-eyed trusting looks have reduced tremendously as of late.

3) She didn't seem to mind it when Purab told her that he loved her.(and would wait for her decision)

I dont think Jassi is becoming too big for her boots. What is the point of becoming a CEO if you cannot use the authority given to you. If Armaan still has authority over Jassi and just made her a CEO in name, that means she will be like a puppet Queen on a throne.

Anyway, I feel that Armaan deserves Jassi bossing him around because of the way he has always humiliated and used her from the very beginning.

Nevertheless, have you all noticed that Jassi doesn't give him much work to do...she does not depend on him at all because she does not think much of his capabilities.

nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 4:19am | IP Logged

when jassi says that she doesn't love purub ,but he is just her very good friend then purub feels bad Unhappy but after marriage if she still treats him like before then he will be tortured Cry as he is a good person and he would never ever express his sadness to any one

what do you ppl say about this ?

tamanna Groupbie
tamanna
tamanna

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Even I was thinking the same Radha……suddenly she is just too brusqueStern Smile with Armaan and too sweetEmbarrassed with Purab. I don't mean to be rude, but I can't help but point out the amazing transformation the Walia household went through once they came to know about the 400 crore rupeesClap of Purab. And, wham, Armaan is suddenly negativeAngry, an overnight transformation again!!! I doubt even Tony and Deeya Singh is clear about the characters in the playConfused.

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna

Even I was thinking the same Radha……suddenly she is just too brusqueStern Smile with Armaan and too sweetEmbarrassed with Purab. I don't mean to be rude, but I can't help but point out the amazing transformation the Walia household went through once they came to know about the 400 crore rupeesClap of Purab. And, wham, Armaan is suddenly negativeAngry, an overnight transformation again!!! I doubt even Tony and Deeya Singh is clear about the characters in the playConfused.

Really, T&D are out of their minds... they even ruined billu's character. he used to be rough and tough and now he is a softy softy.

gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 10:01am | IP Logged

I agree with you Radha. Suddenly they changed Armaan and Jassi's character. she always used to treat Purab as a friend. Suddenly how can she love Purab. By just tearing pages of diary, she can't wipe off her love for Armaan. I am not sure, why they changed Armaan character.He never used to hate Jassi. Nowadays Jassi is so arrogant .

I feel T&D spoiled the whole story.

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Welcome to the forum Sowmya!

Go to top