Posted: 09 March 2005 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu

i have given u some ideas check your PM

yeah , i saw that . your ideas worked. thanx a lot Clap

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Yesterday, my day was good. Had a lot of fun in chat, As giti said we played anthakshri Smile It was nice. Slept very early last night, Can anyone guess the time i slept????? I will tell u guys after some guesses mwhahauhahahah Evil Smile

Woke up very early today Cry Cry pata nahi why do i wake up so early even on holidays. Well 2 more days of vacation and then the same old college. I studied good y'day and thinking about doing some more studying today for a change LOL LOL LOL
kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Well wat can i say today

first time after long ..i could not make to IF .

i just came over to say that

missed ya all guys alot

well tom no prbs will be there .

sorry guys i could not reply to many pMS today

also my sis is angry on me ..i make it up to her jenny.

bas sai how ya doin today .

sai i guess u slept at 8 pm lols

LOLLOLLOL

seeya guys tomorrow

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Anonymous_

Originally posted by rabeeak2003

DUDE...... here in California... IT DOES NOT SNOW! so how the heck can I eat it!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

then why were you saying you were eating??it better not be that snow in a can stuff...I think that crap can make you sick

Naina, can you ship me some snow so I can eat it??? PLEASE??? I love gola ganda aka SNOW CONES! yummmmmyyyy.

Right now it is REALLY hot in California and I am bored to death, well not wuite but almost death.

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Rabeea meri ghar ajaao. Lot's of snow piled up. And u i will make u a yummy snow cone

Girish Hug Missed u buddy. No yaar i slept at 6:30 last night LOL i guess i was so tired.

My day has been fine. Was on IF for a while, then studied, and am waiting for jassi Smile . Oh was on a little adventure this afternoon. My bro lost his cell phone in a parking a lot, and that lady instead of giving it at the front desk, took it to her house which was one hour from us. So went to their house and picked up in the middle of a snow storm that we r having, and we couldn't find her house for a while LOL LOL . See how of a nice sis i am Smile
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

i slept in math class again today and that too for 30 mins

teacher mere paas se at least 10 baar guzra hoga but he never found outLOL

im waaayyyyy toooo smartLOLWinkTongue

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

awww. sai... I would love to come for a visit. se tell me your address.. LOLLOL

Sai di, you slept at 6:30?!?!?!?!?! Add 30 mins to that and that is the time I wake up!Big smile

Manjot...... bad girl. I love my math class!Embarrassed

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
today i am not feeling well at all. i have got fever .and then i have to study for my exam tomorrow Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index