India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

say it here....! (Page 6)

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
DUDE...... here in California... IT DOES NOT SNOW! so how the heck can I eat it!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

LOLrabeaa

Naina, don't let this girl bother you. If I were you, I would totally ignore her and be rude to her. Hope she leaves you alone buddy!Smile Cheer up!

_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rabeeak2003

DUDE...... here in California... IT DOES NOT SNOW! so how the heck can I eat it!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

then why were you saying you were eating??it better not be that snow in a can stuff...I think that crap can make you sick

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
right now i am feeling very very sad Cry Cry my sister's exam results r out . she has done really very well but still she is crying becoz even though r marks r gr8 , they r lesser than her expectations. please guys tell me how to cheer her up Confused
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Misha--maybe you should take her out for ice cream or something and explain to her that you are proud of her no matter what--I am sure she will feel cheered up.  Ice cream can do wonders...Big smile

Right now I am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezing cold.  It was really warm yesterday and suddenly we had a huge temperature drop (a 30 degree drop), so I got caught off guard....Dead  I'm also getting ready to study some more...any surprise there???? Wink
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

Misha--maybe you should take her out for ice cream or something and
explain to her that you are proud of her no matter what--I am sure she
will feel cheered up. Ice cream can do wonders...Big smile

thanx a lot for this idea Big smile Big smile
any more ideas guys?
please ! please i need more ideas to cheer my sis up
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
please !!!!!!!!! guys , please give me some more ideas to cheer my sis up. Cry Cry Cry i took her out for an icecream as anjali said but still she is sad.what should i do??????? Cry
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
i have given u some ideas check your PM

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index