Members Lounge

say it here....! (Page 51)

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jelly_1984

Originally posted by Manjot

im watching des hoya pardes (gurdas mann, juhi chawla and parmeet sethi[RAJ from JJKN])

how is it?? i still havent seen it yetCry

its really good and sad

juhi and gurdas just got married

raj is married with two kids

and divya dutta and tribhu sir (from KK) are also in this movie

divya is gurdas mann's sis and tribhu is his dad

Edited by Manjot - 02 April 2005 at 4:21pm

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
thanks for the info manjotWink
*Shona* IF-Rockerz
*Shona*
*Shona*

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jelly_1984

im watching des hoya pardes (gurdas mann, juhi chawla and parmeet sethi[RAJ from JJKN])

how is it?? i still havent seen it yetCry

its really good and sad

juhi and gurdas just got married

raj is married with two kids

and divya dutta and tribhu sir (from KK) are also in this movie

divya is gurdas mann's sis and tribhu is his dad

thanx manjot!

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

it was a sad movie gurdas mann dies in the end the ending was really sad

basically wat happens in the movie is the sikh terrorists are killing hindus (i think) and they (police) arrests gurdas saying that he is a terrorist and later his sis (divya) is also arrested the police officer demands 20 lacs to release them both and he is paid the amount raj(parmeet) wants gurdas to come to the US (he lives in the US) and gurdas mann goes there and gets political asylum(i think) meaning he cant go to India as he proved that he will get killed if he goes there later he calls his wife and child to US his dad gets a heart attack and after some time he dies later gurdas comes to India (he goes to nepal and leaves his travel papers there and comes to india so acc. to others[US] he is in nepal not punjab) he gets his sis married but the police officer(lady) sees him there and tells the other police officer they come to gurdas's house but he escapes later we are shown that gurdas is in the US he meets parmeet and juhi next morning when juhi wakes up she cant find gurdas she asks parmeet if he has sent him somewhere parmeet gives her the news that gurdas was killed by punjab police she tells him that she saw him yesterday parmeet says he saw him too maybe he came to remind us of our promises 

THE END

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

now i know what the title of the movie means its called des hoya pardes and he sings the song while he is in the jail

*Shona* IF-Rockerz
*Shona*
*Shona*

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

it was a sad movie gurdas mann dies in the end the ending was really sad

basically wat happens in the movie is the sikh terrorists are killing hindus (i think) and they (police) arrests gurdas saying that he is a terrorist and later his sis (divya) is also arrested the police officer demands 20 lacs to release them both and he is paid the amount raj(parmeet) wants gurdas to come to the US (he lives in the US) and gurdas mann goes there and gets political asylum(i think) meaning he cant go to India as he proved that he will get killed if he goes there later he calls his wife and child to US his dad gets a heart attack and after some time he dies later gurdas comes to India (he goes to nepal and leaves his travel papers there and comes to india so acc. to others[US] he is in nepal not punjab) he gets his sis married but the police officer(lady) sees him there and tells the other police officer they come to gurdas's house but he escapes later we are shown that gurdas is in the US he meets parmeet and juhi next morning when juhi wakes up she cant find gurdas she asks parmeet if he has sent him somewhere parmeet gives her the news that gurdas was killed by punjab police she tells him that she saw him yesterday parmeet says he saw him too maybe he came to remind us of our promises 

THE END

thanx sooo much manjot....man that sounds sad...i already cry soo much watching these sad movies!Cry

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
its almost like hawayein
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
the beginning of the movie is funny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index