India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

say it here....! (Page 33)

popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
o look 100 more posts and im at 1000! do not congratulate me quite yet! when im at my 999 post then!WinkLOL

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
happy holi everyone. had a very busu day. studying and lots and lots of work Cry missed u all y'day and today.

can't come online this wknd. will miss u all very much. you guys have fun. i will c u guys on monday

bas and jenny , we all will miss u. have a safe trip. have fun and come back soon.love u

sai
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks sis. BTW I might come on MSN, who knowsWink
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabeeak2003

awwww, be careful and take care of your hand jenny. YES YES, don't be excited that I called you Jenny not Jeans.Wink btw, a HUGE spider bit my friend a couple days ago and she had to be taken to the ER and the doc stuck a HUGE needle in there and sucked out the venom. OUCHOuch

Hi manu, naina, giri bhaiya, phoenix bhaiya, sai, amisha, nish, and everyne else. Hug

Manu, do you need help on finding info about the US? I can help you if you want.Smile

CryFeel so sorry for your friendCry. My Hand is more itchy and my Mom said that we have to go to the Doctors as soon as we get to PortugalCry Doctor mera kya karege??
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Anonymous_

cackle   Pronunciation KeyAudio pronunciation of ( P )  Pronunciation Key  
  1. To laugh or talk in a shrill manner.

v. tr.
To utter in cackles: cackled a sarcastic reply.

n.
    The act or sound of cackling. Shrill laughter.
  1. Foolish chatter.

It was cacklesSmile...look at definition dudeSmile

ok dude....sorry Embarrassed

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jazmine

awwww, be careful and take care of your hand jenny. YES YES, don't be excited that I called you Jenny not Jeans.Wink btw, a HUGE spider bit my friend a couple days ago and she had to be taken to the ER and the doc stuck a HUGE needle in there and sucked out the venom. OUCHOuch

Hi manu, naina, giri bhaiya, phoenix bhaiya, sai, amisha, nish, and everyne else. Hug

Manu, do you need help on finding info about the US? I can help you if you want.Smile

CryFeel so sorry for your friendCry. My Hand is more itchy and my Mom said that we have to go to the Doctors as soon as we get to PortugalCry Doctor mera kya karege??

careful jenny. Have agreat trip to Portugal. Take care

_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

ok dude....sorry Embarrassed

its ok hot dude!!Big smile

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
dude, happy holi.LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index