Members Lounge

India-Forums

   
Members Lounge
Members Lounge

say it here....! (Page 19)

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Joined: 26 August 2004
Posts: 3898

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manjot

are sorry yaar now rabs smileSmile

no need to apologize. LOL....... I was just joking. DOn't worry, I am always smiling. LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE!Big smile

_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Joined: 28 November 2004
Posts: 4722

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
nazar lagarunghi!!!heheheEvil SmileSo what you gonna do about it punk
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Joined: 26 August 2004
Posts: 3898

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
DUDE, hey then I guess phir mere pait(stomach) mein dard hoiga!LOL
sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Joined: 03 November 2004
Posts: 3159

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Today morning i was sick ; so didn't go to morning classes. was home all day and was online for lot of time. Also did a chem lab report Ouch . It took me 3 hrs Confused Confused Confused Naina u need to increase your attack on chemistry more LOL LOL LOL

Had so much fun. Haven't laughed like that in months, We even had some rabeea moments LOL LOL LOL that is falling of the chair. It was good to have fun after a long time. Then came to college around 4 to attend my physics class. Chatted w/ bas, fariba, sania, giri, and pho, ravu and memsaab. It was very fun and cheerful. You guys are so great. I can always rely on IF to cheer me up Smile Smile

I am still coughing and still sniffling. God only know when i will get better Cry .

c u guys tomorrow. gnite Hug

_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Joined: 28 November 2004
Posts: 4722

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sai14

Naina u need to increase your attack on chemistry more

Damn right I should!!!*takes out a 5ft knife and keeps on stabbing cheminstry*Die!!!Chem!!!Die!!!


Originally posted by sai14

I am still coughing and still sniffling. God only know when i will get better Cry .

aaww get well soon sai!Hug

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Joined: 01 October 2004
Posts: 1399

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Poor sai. i know how u feel sis. i have been through that last week. and now, i have a cold again!Dead i'm so tired of getting sick! by the way, i hope u get well soon sai!Smile
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Joined: 08 December 2004
Posts: 9255

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Anonymous_

Originally posted by sai14

Naina u need to increase your attack on chemistry more

Damn right I should!!!*takes out a 5ft knife and keeps on stabbing cheminstry*Die!!!Chem!!!Die!!!

lol anonyLOL

 

Get well soon sai di

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Joined: 26 August 2004
Posts: 3898

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sai14

Today morning i was sick ; so didn't go to morning classes. was home all day and was online for lot of time. Also did a chem lab report Ouch . It took me 3 hrs Confused Confused Confused Naina u need to increase your attack on chemistry more LOL LOL LOL

Had so much fun. Haven't laughed like that in months, We even had some rabeea moments LOL LOL LOL that is falling of the chair. It was good to have fun after a long time. Then came to college around 4 to attend my physics class. Chatted w/ bas, fariba, sania, giri, and pho, ravu and memsaab. It was very fun and cheerful. You guys are so great. I can always rely on IF to cheer me up Smile Smile

I am still coughing and still sniffling. God only know when i will get better Cry .

c u guys tomorrow. gnite Hug

hahahaha.

btw....... I hope you feel better soon!Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index