Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kripawgr thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey thats cool pheonix.

jenny lolsπŸ˜†

who had last biteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i use to get angry too when mumma use to tell me to get bread or something and nit my big b ...it was funny then

kripawgr thumbnail

i am very happy

i had great chat with sai bas sony pheonix sis jenny amisha ..fariba

we played antakshari and it was awesome ...

sai came up with wonderfull songs and bas too

fariba onb the other hand was excellent too

we had fun 😊itwas an good day 😊

_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I fight with my friend everyday and have been fighting with her for the last 2 years(I've known her for 2 years)

I'm sick of her

she gets on my nerves

she has mental problems

she is a conceited, selfish, materialistic, attention-needer, snob, stuck-up, annoying, brat, discriminator, rascist, evil little 🀬

Help!

I desperatly need to get rid of her

my parents dont like her

I dont like her

kripawgr thumbnail

naina stop talking to her then.

let her know once it for all.......😊

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Naina, I also had a similar problem sometime ago. I think you should try and figure out what is causing these problems between you two. I mean, there has to be some reason why you two have been friends for two years and still are friends. And if not, then as Girish said, stop talking to her.😊
_Anonymous_ thumbnail

dude you dont get it...we are going to know each other for 2 more years because we go to the same school and she lives like a block away from me so we go to school together and come from school together

I've tried SO many times to get rid of her

but she doesnt leave me alone

_Anonymous_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amisha22

Hey Naina, I also had a similar problem sometime ago. I think you should try and figure out what is causing these problems between you two.

Our problems(those we cant solve)::

1)All she does is talk abt how much money she has...how she spends $60 on jeans and how she hates buying cheap crap(anything lower than $40)

and yet she lives in an apartment building*rolls eyes*

2)She HATES indians...shes always insultion india and the people...how ugly and fat they are😑

3)She is a horrible influence on me...before i met her i was such an innocent and good girl...now i cut class, lied to my parents, and went to many places(forcibly)

4)Always complains I dont hang out with her((GOD!!I go to her house everyday and go to the park too...what more does she want?!?!))

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

naina, you ate SNOW??? lol.... late for that respnse but I was reading the posts and you ate snow.... LOLπŸ˜†

Naina, just tel her all of that stuff that you just said and she will go away, hopefully.πŸ˜†

btw....I am eating right now.

Edited by rabeeak2003 - 19 years ago
_Anonymous_ thumbnail

your eating snow right now rabeea?!?!

what?!?

how??

dude your silly...who eats snow in the house

now go eat it outside if you have to...dont ruin the furniture with the wet snow in your hands...tsk tsk...people these days

i DID tell her

this girl's brain is so thick...insults just bounce off of her

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
DUDE...... here in California... IT DOES NOT SNOW! so how the heck can I eat it!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!