•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

recap: Shweta has given a statement that goes against Rimjhim.. and the family are sad as Rimjhim will probably rot in jail for years and years (i missed this episode for 7th march)

UPDATE 8 MARCH (UK)

The family are standing around looking sad and drained out. They've just heard that Rimjhim could be getting hanged till death. Bua cries and says she'd rather die first then see Rimjhim die. Babuji tells her to calm down. Bua says Iravati's so sad shes gone to some ashram. Babuji says that he wishes that God could erase that day that the family made Avinash marry Malini. Babuji is depressed as to what will become of Rimjhim...will she be hanged or what. Everyone can only hope for an unlikely miracle to happen.

Its Tanya's birthday party and Tanya makes a lawyer read out her fathers will to Mohini Suri's face. The will says that all the money and property will go to Tanya upon her 21st birthday! Mohini fakely says ''i really did care for you Tanya..''. Tanya doesnt care and wants to cut her 21st birthday cake. Rakesh comes along and says ''not so fast''. He has a piece of paper declaring all the money and property in his name. Tanya is devastated to be double crossed by Rakesh whom she considered her friend.

Rimjhim is sitting beside Babuji at the jail. Babuji's basically come to visit her in jail. She asks about his health and he waves it aside and is more concerned for her health. Babuji isnt too hopeful about how things may turn out for her. Rimjhim tells him to keep the faith and never lose hope as may be all this is a test from Gopalji..testing our perserverence. Babuji is surprised at her confidence and positive attitude. Rimjhim enquires about Megha but Babuji says shes still very upset and not keeping well.

Avinash comes over to Megha in the garden. She moves away from him in anger. He tries to sweet talk but shes having none of it. He asks her to come see mommy Rimjhim in jail. Megha says she hates Rimjhim has Rimjhim killed her mummy Malini (that was expected). Avinash grabs her gently to try and convince her to come see Rimjhim. Kaveri watches in vain. Avinash gets frustrated and nearly slaps Megha. Kaveri comes to the rescue and hugs Megha to take her away. Megha tells Avinash that hes bad too. Kaveri tells Avinash thats no way to act with a child. Avinash is distressed.

Mohini is ecstatic to be getting all the money and property off her step daughter Tanya. Rakesh tells her thats shes forgetting something..the money is in Rakeshs name. Mohini gets a tad concerned and says ''so what are you saying?''. Rakesh says ''its not your money..its mine!!''. Mohini says ''i made you! how could you do this?''. Rakesh shuns her as he has the power now. Shes left stranded.

Avinash comes to see Rimjhim in jail. Rimjhim asks if hes brought Megha along. Avinash is speechless. Rimjhim understands that Megha probably didnt want to come. Avinash tells her ''she'l come around''. Avinash says that he needs to get a hold of the FIR report that they had made against Malini with Inspector Girish a while back. Avinash goes off to see what he can do about that. Rimjhim sits down feeling very depressed about Megha not coming to see her.

Rakesh tells Yashoda that Tanya's birthday party was a blessing in disguise for him and it wasnt even HIS birthday. Yashoda enquires further but he waves it off as unimportant..hes more concerned about Rimjhim. Rakesh says he will hire the best lawyer in the country for Rimjhim!

Sameer and Avinash come home with bad news..they werent able to find the FIR report that was made against Malini. Apparently Inspector Girish (whom they had filed it with) has transfered elsewhere. Kaveri says ''yes but didnt u look in the files!''. Sameer says ''theres millions of files..we'll never find that report in time for the case..''. Avinash looks extremely depressed.

The courtcase is in progress. Rohini Devi (prosecutor) and Rimjhims lawyer (defense) are in fierce arguments (we hear in mute). After alot of courtroom drama..the judge says that he has come to a ruling after reviewing the evidence and witnesses..he gives his verdict (in mute for viewers). We see Shwetas happy face. Avinash and family are torn.

PREVIEW

The press hound Rimjhim and the family for interviews as they leave the court..

By Rakesh double-crossing Tanya, is he doing the family a favour or disfavour! 😕 I'm confused!

Chets said in the update that Rakesh is gonna hire the best lawyer for Rimjhim so does that mean that he is gonna use his power and money now to help her?

I just don't trust Rakesh - sorry to say that, but it's true! We just never know what he has up his sleeve at any given time!

yea Nishani... i didnt quite understand Rakeshs motives ...i think hes a goodie but hes tricking Mohini again... tho i cant understand y !

I haven't seen this show for a long time. Who are Mohini & Tanya?

Mohini is Rakesh's employer. but now she loves rakesh. Tanya is mohini's step daughter who hates mohini to the extreme
Thanks for the info Cutychet.

Thanks Chets - great update as always.

I  think Rakesh is probably holding Tanya's property in trust, I think he has reformed and is just trying to protect her from Mohini. 

yea i reckon hes a goodie too... he cried alot for Rimjhim in jail
your welcome sangeeta. I hope i answered your qn.