•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
.........hi guys, so i've posted this question on the forum multiple times in teh past, and have gotten no response (hmmm....am i surprised?).  anyway, i've decided to get over my frustration with this whole video business (ahem), and since i love the show so much, i will post my question one last time. 

each time i click on a video link posted in this forum, teh download begins, and then randomly stops soon after.  obviously i can't watch the video then. 

if anyone has any suggestions about what might be the problem, or if anyone else here is also experiencing the same problem, then i'd appreciate comments. 

Originally posted by teenietoons

.........hi guys, so i've posted this question on the forum multiple times in teh past, and have gotten no response (hmmm....am i surprised?).  anyway, i've decided to get over my frustration with this whole video business (ahem), and since i love the show so much, i will post my question one last time. 

each time i click on a video link posted in this forum, teh download begins, and then randomly stops soon after.  obviously i can't watch the video then. 

if anyone has any suggestions about what might be the problem, or if anyone else here is also experiencing the same problem, then i'd appreciate comments. 

It may be something to do with how fast your internet connection is. Ifind that all putfile/ bondago videos open ok but other uploads give the same probs you are facing.Maybe Only solution is to get a faster internet connection??????????????????

welllll.....i have dsl......how much faster does it get?
Maybe u can contact our videeobie topranger.
I have a suggestion - this may sound a little dumb but it works for me.

When you click on the link you will notice that it buffers before it downloads. Once it starts downloading the video will begin to play. Let it play for a few seconds then hit the pause button. The video will carry on downloading. When both the forward and rewind buttons show up (go black) then the video has been completely downloaded. The video will play continuously without stopping.

Hope my long explanation as to how to get your video to work makes sense. It works for me 👏
Yes.....but i dont understand y do u want 2 download the video and keep it....just watch the video....enjoy and have fun.....
cheers 😉
shahs, the problem happens either way, even when i try to watch it without downloading. as far as contacting the videobie, i have tried this countless times, and i have even mentioned on teh forum about how the videobie has never responded to any of my pm's asking for help or making requests. thanks angel999 for your suggestion, i'll definitely try to see if it works and let you know.
Hi teenietoons,

Did you test out my theory? - did it work for you?