Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

jeej4s

Groupbie

jeej4s

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Eh guys, I was watching Apeksha again and she had this in her dialogue:

"aaj tak maine jab jab tumse milne ki koshis ki, maine hamesha na kam rahi(? do not know what the last word was.)  Kyon ki har baar ya toh tumhari Maa diwaar bankar khadi ho jati thi, ya phir tumhare whoh mama"

Hence she is not his sister.  probably someone else but who might be related to his step mother or had some relation with Sid, since she did not say souteli maa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Apeksha Lost sister? (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
i read somewhere that apeksha is his cousin.. she tried to reveal niharika's truth so ram kicked her out.. lets see what ekta finalized her for cuz a lot of times characters change to fit the story line

preethi12345

Goldie

preethi12345

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
i agree..

pfalcon1949

Goldie

pfalcon1949

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I too have heard in earlier episodes that Apeksha is some kind of cousin to Ram.  Also I remember Mama saying she was deported. So her residence is in Australia. So she is really not the sister. Also I strongly suspect that her character is not a negative character although the background music when she was shown suggests she might be a negative character.  I strongly suspect that she is daughter of Ram's mother and she wants to take some kind of revenge for her sake.We will soon know. I am happy that the Ashwin garbage is out of our way. That whole track was so horrible.

Marybarton

IF-Rockerz

Marybarton

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
That's what I thought too! I am pretty certain that is what will be. She's definitely not a past girlfriend or something.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.