Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Apeksha Lost sister?

jeej4s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have this feeling that Ram's mother left home when she came to know of the second family (Niharika) exsisting  from Ram's father.  His mother must have been either pregnant/ or had a small baby and that must be Apeksha.  She was trying probably to bring him closer to his real family and that Niharika was stopping... Well  we will wait and see..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quiet_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think so too...they probably told ram that she is some negative charctr so that he keeps away from her...
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jeej4s

I have this feeling that Ram's mother left home when she came to know of the second family (Niharika) exsisting  from Ram's father.  His mother must have been either pregnant/ or had a small baby and that must be Apeksha.  She was trying probably to bring him closer to his real family and that Niharika was stopping... Well  we will wait and see..

Agree with u.
Saisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah exactly apekasha is ram sister
XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i also did think so but when i was surfing news channel they said apeksha the sautan of priya will bring some misunderstandings btw them  this is what confusing me if apeksha will be sautan then why this sister point is coming out😕
rtsd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whatever it is... lets enjoy the good moments now and leave the melodrama later
XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rtsd

whatever it is... lets enjoy the good moments now and leave the melodrama later

😊 ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š
Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think apeksha will be ram's cousin n living with his mom.. in previous epi we watched ram shouted apeksha very badly so there s no possibility that she is his real sister.. may be she n priya 'll unite ram with his mom..
jeej4s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Eh guys, I was watching Apeksha again and she had this in her dialogue:

"aaj tak maine jab jab tumse milne ki koshis ki, maine hamesha na kam rahi(? do not know what the last word was.)  Kyon ki har baar ya toh tumhari Maa diwaar bankar khadi ho jati thi, ya phir tumhare whoh mama"

Hence she is not his sister.  probably someone else but who might be related to his step mother or had some relation with Sid, since she did not say souteli maa.

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i read somewhere that apeksha is his cousin.. she tried to reveal niharika's truth so ram kicked her out.. lets see what ekta finalized her for cuz a lot of times characters change to fit the story line