Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Apeksha might be...!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

QuagMyred

IF-Rockerz

QuagMyred

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I think Apeksha might be some confidante of Ram's real mum...maybe her real sister...or somebody like that...who defintitely will help along eith Priya in reuniting Ram with his real mother...and DHAN TE NAN, this will bring RaYa closerEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...*smack on Niharika's face*...HUHAHAHAHAHALOLLOLLOL
somehow i wanted Apeksha to be back...kinda positively...so thanks CV'sClapSmile

LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jeej4srtsdKarna89nycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Apeksha might be...!!!" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rtsd

rtsd

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
really hope so

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged

i think she is behind ram to reveal the truth about his mother... as she knows every tgihing abt the wicked step mother takla mamu and team she might have tried to explain this to ram earlier and our golu in his blind affection for his family started to hate and avoided her... any other views friends...

Karna89

Goldie

Karna89

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreearavindh

i think she is behind ram to reveal the truth about his mother... as she knows every tgihing abt the wicked step mother takla mamu and team she might have tried to explain this to ram earlier and our golu in his blind affection for his family started to hate and avoided her... any other views friends...

agree..she'll be with ram's mom.. in marriage episodes she tried to see priya but couldn't make it so i think this time apeksha will meet priya first n tell abt ram's mother.. then priya wil tell ram abt his mom..

kishubedi

Goldie

kishubedi

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
well i dont think so because once an article was posted which said sheis ram's cousin:

Mystery women in Ram's life get exposed in Bade Acche Lagte hain!

The viewers will get a sigh of relief in the upcoming episode of Sony TV's "Bade Acche Lagte Hain" as the identity of Apeksha will get revealed. Apeksha was introduced in the serial as a twist and she was perceived to be a new girl in Ram's (Ram Kapoor) life.

There were several speculations in the viewers mind as it was believed that she will get the place in Ram's life and Priya (Sakshi Tanwar) will get sidelined. The show has become very popular among viewers and it has, in no time, amassed a great viewer response too.

There was a twist in the show to captivate the viewers and some gripping sequences of confusion over the girl Ram Kapoor has chosen for himself, or with the recent entry of a new girl Apeksha in Ram's life. A close source from the sets have informed, "Till now audience has only come to know that Apeksha has come to attend Ram's wedding and the creative team has built up an impression that it might be Ram's ex flame. But in the coming episodes it will b revealed that Apeksha is the cousin sister of ram, and that their relation is a bit strained due to a past story".

Well, this seems to be very good news for all those who want to see ram and Priya untied with each other!

Edited by kishubedi - 18 November 2011 at 7:15am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.