Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

STOP this non sense Jassi - Page 2

bas02 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†puja didi and queenbee!!! I am having to scream at the TV nowadays...so that jassi hears me saying "What's wrong with you!!!Hurry up!! I don't have all year!!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i no rite! they should put an hour special episodes!  but yet, i cant watch it tehn becuz of piya ka ghar on zeetv, but id miss it just foor jassi! i do get mad at jassi for beign soo adamat! she is sooooo ziddy! ughhh!

-mika

ides thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: queenbee

Nandini shud give Jassi the makeover while she's sleepingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†QB, u never fail to make me laugh......
jprasad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ides

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†QB, u never fail to make me laugh......

πŸ˜†   no silly girl, Nandani shouldn't give Jassi the
makeover...we should. 😈
vishakha thumbnail
Yeah. Please Jassi do your make up and go back to GM. Devdas babu ki bahot buri halat hai. Hamse dekhi nahi jati.
rose85 thumbnail
u gyz are so hilirous!!! πŸ˜†
SPECIAL thumbnail

i am soo impatient, remember when Jassi went to Singapore/Thailand (sorry i forgot) with Armaan and Nandu, and she had her makeup done, I thought THAT WAS the makeover!!

😳

and the time jassi was going to a cocktail party with lavanya fabrics, the gang made her wear this purple and gold blazer jacketπŸ€’πŸ˜•πŸ˜†, and they curled her hair, i also thought that was a makeover!!!

smita24 thumbnail
I really wonder , at this kind of face Jassi has soo many nakhras, i wonder what will she become after makeover ???? πŸ˜•
~*Naina*~ thumbnail
our agher nandani jassi ko sotei sotei hair cut karei our jassi ageh peechay hou jaye, tu jassi ka tu satiya naas ho jaye gha... hehe...
~*Naina*~ thumbnail

jassi phir aghei keh nahin rehi ghi our na peechay ki.. hehe.. phir tu jassi poorey baal katney parey ghei...

our jassi apne aap ko kosei ghi keh mein kyoun nandani mam keh saath gayi ...hehe...