Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So why don't they put this "hitler Didi" at 11:00 pm!!!
Why did they have to mess with BBAT timing...There was no pol taken...Zee people are "@#$%^^"
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why is the News telecast  shown  before Bhagonwali when it shown be shown last? This is virtually unfair to Bhagonwali supporters as Bhagonwali is only broadcast twice. At least 10:30 would have been a reasonable time for everyone. For those who are unable to view this show at 11:00, Since the repeat is being shown at 3:00, let's request that it be moved between the hours of 5:00 - 6:00 p.m to accommodate those fans in the Caribbean who are unable to wake late. Is that okay with you fellow Bhagonwali enthusiasts of the Caribbean?
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
They sent me the same response. 

They are all about promoting their new shows, but can't do anything for the current shows. 

I just hope the show starts ontime today.   At least give us that much Zee.
Keshawn thumbnail
@ tanutes

Bhagonwali is shown twice a day in your country but in the Caribbean once, 12:00 a.m one day 

and 4:00p.m. the next day. I sympathise with my fellow Bhagonwali supporters.
Edited by Keshawn - 12 years ago
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanutes

Why is the News telecast  shown  before Bhagonwali when it shown be shown last? This is virtually unfair to Bhagonwali supporters as Bhagonwali is only broadcast twice. At least 10:30 would have been a reasonable time for everyone. For those who are unable to view this show at 11:00, Since the repeat is being shown at 3:00, let's request that it be moved between the hours of 5:00 - 6:00 p.m to accommodate those fans in the Caribbean who are unable to wake late. Is that okay with you fellow Bhagonwali enthusiasts of the Caribbean?

Between 5 -6pm its to early for me...

Best time : between 9 and 11pm Caribbean time...
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@keshawn,@ Loveguddu... Tanutes is suggesting a later time for the REPEAT telecast which is at 3pm ET and 4pm Caribbean time,  both times are unsuitable for working people, and with the same day telecast at 11pm ET and 12 midnight Caribbean time, well you both know how I feel about that...ridiculous to say the least!!!  I am sure there are many people who cannot watch BBAT at all since both telecasts are at inconvenient  times for them. At least a later repeat telecast may help some of these viewers. It's the least Zee can do, but I'm not holding my breath!
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jps01

Hi guys, after I complained to Zee that they did not start the episode last evening on time despite promoting an 11pm timeslot, here is their response:

We appreciate your feedback. There were a number of time slots looked into to cater to the needs of all our viewers and the only available one was 11:00ET/8:00PT. We will look into this matter and if there are any changes we will keep you informed.

This week there has been a delay in the shows this week because three of our other shows have extra content. We will resume to our actual timings starting next week.

In the meantime please don't forget to tune into our new show Jhansi Ki Rani [18:30 ET/15:30 PT]. You can also follow us on www.facebook.com/zeetvus to interact with us and other viewers.

Regards,

ASIA TV USA LTD

Customer Care Department

This seemed to be their stencil response of the day. Got the same email. 😆
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leesan

@keshawn,@ Loveguddu... Tanutes is suggesting a later time for the REPEAT telecast which is at 3pm ET and 4pm Caribbean time,  both times are unsuitable for working people, and with the same day telecast at 11pm ET and 12 midnight Caribbean time, well you both know how I feel about that...ridiculous to say the least!!!  I am sure there are many people who cannot watch BBAT at all since both telecasts are at inconvenient  times for them. At least a later repeat telecast may help some of these viewers. It's the least Zee can do, but I'm not holding my breath!

I think we should be given the repeat time for Jhansi at 6:30pm or even 7pm Caribbean time since we got Jhansi original airtime. Zee can show their paid advertisement at 6:30 instead if 6:30 is too early.
amritak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ nishersal

Nonsense on ZeeTV's part! Bhagonwali was already being televised at a convenient time which was 9:00p.m. I can't see the logic why it was removed from that time slot in the first place. It's simply just one of their confection of excuses/lies to accommodate their cohorts! 
Edited by amritak - 12 years ago
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Here is my email i sent to Zee yesterday after they sent their stationary email to everyone:

How is midnight catering to the views?  All you had to do was shift the everything the 30 minutes.  BBAT at 9, HD at 9:30 or put it on at 11, pr at 10, cz at 10:30 and then put the news on.  Its an easy schdule Everything gets seen.  nobody has to stress to rush to the show are struggle to stay awake to see the show and only get HALF the show cause you can't start stuff on time.

Also, if not the schedule i listed above, why the skip in shows.  Why couldn't you at least put the show at 10:30  and putting the news at 11?  Why put a gap between the shows?

Please move it back to where it belongs.

Here is what ZeeTv sent me after my nasty email to them yesterday:

Thank you very much for sharing your opinions on the schedule.  At this moment the schedule has been set. If there are any changes we will keep you informed.

We encourage you to send us your feedback and comments always. You can also follow us on www.facebook.com/zeetvus to interact with us and other viewers.

Regards,

ASIA TV USA LTD
Customer Care Department