Ek Deewana Tha - Digital Poster (Prateik Babber)

Posted: 12 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyz_7hZ7FJA[/YOUTUBE]

I'm loving the music that's playing in the video. 

Btw, I don't know anything about this movie, except for the part that A.R. Rahman is composing the music. I decided to post this only because of that. ðŸ˜†
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
omg they retained the music! LOVELY!

shabz dont miss this~!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amy Jackson, a British Model, is playing a Malayalee in this film.  When will this shit stop? As I said in the Two States thread, it shouldn't be a problem now for Imtiaz Ali to continue his own trend.

Curtain Raiser
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehZcgvU-5LQ[/YOUTUBE]

I love the short music snippet we've heard so far.  Many times the Hindi versions of the original Tamil fall short for me, but I have hopes for this one.
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont want to compare versions and say tamil better or telugu better or hindi will be better..

the movie is awesome.. one of ARR's recent best... gautam is the genius

amy is a good actress..i like her 

if anyone cares on what the full song might look like
Edited by petticoat - 12 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I didn't say any version is better. In fact, I have nice hopes for the music.  (And I have issues with the original film, so it's not a matter of saying the Tamil film is better.)

I do not have any hope in seeing another dubbed over actress.  I have the same issue with Southern films as well.  And this trend seems to be coming into Hindi films now, except it's with foreign models.

I would have no problem if you could tell me these actresses would work and train in the language and diction, and would be believable in their own dubbing.  But the chances of that are highly unlikely.

Anyway, that's just me.  Others can enjoy it.

Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hopefully this film works for Prateik! I find him endearing!
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I actually thought she was Indian before I read she wasn't.
SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So now the trend is if not a movie star son/daughter than only white girls from other countries who dont speak hindi.

What has bollywood turned into?.  So no more authentic indian actresses anymore. Wow are they basically giving a message to the india and the world that no pretty indian girl exists. Its not bollywoods fault, it is the audience fault for accepting these actresses.😭

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya.. and they have the same music too... YAAAYYY im jumping with joy.. i wanna see this..😛
*dies*...THEY HAVE THE MUSIC INTACT...omigosh i know im gonna love it...Prateik is perfect for karthik...dunno abt amy though...g2 wait n watch..

but heck,its one of those movies u can watch for the music and background score alone...