Posted: 16 April 2005 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manjot

yeah he was i think only 1 when they died so there's no way ginny is his sis

ron was also one when ginny was born.

*Jane* Senior Member
*Jane*
*Jane*

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Voldermort choose Ginny because she is a.) a shy girl and being the youngest in her family (the Weasley family) she needed something to confide in, she felt lonely, in other words vulnerable enough to minupulate. b.) because she was Ron's sister so she is in one why or other closer to Harry then anyone else and c.) she is a pureblood and her father works in the ministry.

He didn't chose Ron or Hermione because...

Hermione's too smart to write in something that she didn't know what it did, and she would figure out what he was planning on doing and she is a muggleborn, voldermort hates muggleborns and muggles alike he would never associate with them, even if he was desperate and Ron's too much of a boy to write in a journal and both of them are too close to Harry for Harry to not see something was off among his two best friends.

And last but not least if Ginny was Harry's sister then she would not have had a crush on him, JK Rowling just dosn't seem like one of those people that would do something like that, she would have made someone else infatuated with Harry, never Ginny.

Of course there are other things such as Ginny being a 1st year, meaning more vulnerability and knowing Harry will feel guilty that Ginny was taken or if anything happened to her because of him.

And of course there is the fact that Lucius Malfoy Hates the Weasley's and what better way to hurt them, then either...

humiliating them with the public knowing there only daughter helped the Dark Lord and put so many people in a panicked state at Hogwarts and in the magical community

or just the fact that he can get rid of one of the Weasleys espicially the youngest and the only female. because he knows that family means alot to the Weasleys

And maybe theres something with Harry being the knight in shining armor to Ginny, hey I won't put it past JK to put hints but not saying literly and perhaps this is something that Harry was supposed to look back at and realise that he really loved Ginny. That's my little theoryBig smile

so as you can see there are many facts that difiently does not back up your theory. And to tell you the truth it's just plain gross to think of Ginny as Harry's sister pretty d*** discusting. sorry about swearing but really gross!

But everyones entitled to their own opinions, and I am just saying that I don't agree with this theory of yours, is all. Don't take it personally

Edited by *Jane* - 18 April 2005 at 2:51pm

Go to top