Mrs. Kaushik holding acting workshops

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Mrs. Kaushik holding acting workshops

Not many know that Vibha Chibber who is currently shooting for Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein is a diction teacher. And the actress has some of the most recent additions to Bollywood as her students. Nargis Fakri, Diana Penty and Giselle Monteiro are some of the actors whom she trains.

A source says, "Vibha Chibber has been giving diction and acting training to actors for a couple of years now. Her list of students now includes Nargis Fakri, Diana Penty and Giselle Monteiro. Nargis and Diana are part of the Ranbir Kapoor starrer Rockstar and Giselle is part of the Shah Rukh Khan starrer Always Kabh Kabhi. She has been giving diction training to these actors for their upcoming projects."

Vibha confirmed the same and said, "Yes, I am giving diction training to them. However there was news circulating about me dubbing for Giselle which is not true. I am an actor and I teach diction and acting, but I am no dubbing artist. It's just that I am training her diction in Hindi."

The producer said, "Apart from the role that Vibhaji is essaying in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyein, she is also conducting acting workshops for Kartik (Mukul Chhablani) who is playing her youngest son and Lovely (Ragini Nandwani) her would-be daughter-in-law in the show. It's endearing to see Vibhaji shouldering the responsibility of grooming the fresh faces of the show who will be seen playing the lead roles."

Tune into Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein every Monday to Thursday 10 PM.

source: Zee TV

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ameetasingh4ALUJNA21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mrs. Kaushik holding acting workshops" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
never know about her bravura just amazing is this lady thanks for sharing.

Innocent.angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Innocent.angel

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Tfs

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
I hope she would also take the guys who play Bittuji and Shibu under her wings and give them a few tips.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.