MKKPB stars talk about memorable Raksha Bandhan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Your Beloved MKKPB Stars talk about their most memorable Raksha Bandhan

Vibha Chibber (Bindeshwari Kaushik in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein)
"Rakhi has always been celebrated in a big way in my family. I have two brothers and since childhood, we have always been more like buddies than siblings. As a child, I used to put my best foot forward just before rakhi so that I don't miss out on my gifts," said Vibha Chibber with a wink. She added, "It's been six years since I have celebrated rakhi with my brothers as we are all tied up at this time of the year. Every year, I make elaborate preparations for my children who celebrate rakhi with much fanfare. Since my son is the only male child in our joint family, his hands are filled with rakhis on this day and now since he is earning, his pockets are also emptied buying gifts for his sisters."

Rubina Shergill (Simran of Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein)
"I remember my first rakhi vividly. My sister and I had no brother for a long time and every rakhi, we envied all those who had brothers. When my younger brother, Param Shergill was born, we were ecstatic and celebrated our first rakhi with great pomp and grandeur. My brother was in Chandigarh and after four years, he is here with me in Mumbai and this year, will be very special for me," says Rubina with a big smile on her face.

Mukul Harish: (Kartik of Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein)
"I don't have a sister of my own and don't intend to have any rakhi sisters. My brother and I never used to go to school during rakhi as we used to get chased by girls to get a rakhi tied on our wrists!" On further interrogation, Mukul said, "What if the girl I fall in love with decides to tie me a rakhi," said Mukul with a boyish grin. After all it's any boy's nightmare to have pretty girls come up to you and tie you a rakhi!
Source: Zee TV

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MKKPB stars talk about memorable Raksha Bandhan" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.