The MKKPB cast Celebrated Joy of Giving Week

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
The Cast of Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein Celebrated Joy of Giving Week

The cast of Zee TV's Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein lent their whole hearted support to the cause of "Joy of Giving", an annual festival which brings together Indians from all walks of life, to celebrate "giving". Around 15 kids from Sahara, an NGO in Mumbai came to the sets to interact with the actors, learnt how to play dandiya and had lots of fun.

The actors were very excited to be a part of the "Joy of Giving" week and made all arrangements possible to ensure the kids have a good time when they visit the sets. They had decorated the sets with balloons and festoons, ordered the "Happy meal" and also bought gifts and chocolates. One of the kids wanted to learn how to play Dandiya, and Mukul instantly asked the production house to arrange for Dandiya sticks and music. Mukul Harish (Kartik) and Ragini Nandwani (Lovely) were seen having a good time playing dandiya with the kids. Mukul also encouraged the younger ones to recite rhymes and poetry while the elder ones regaled everyone with a few songs.

Vibha Chibber said, "Spending time with these kids reminded me of my theatre days when I used to spend hours training them and in turn, learnt a lot from them. Kids are non - judgmental, innocent and always eager to learn. Spending time with the under privileged children was heartwarming. The innocent look on their faces and the joyous smile each one gave while we distributed gifts made my day."

source: ZeeTV

Edited by LoveViShalini - 17 November 2011 at 10:23am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The MKKPB cast Celebrated Joy of Giving Week" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.