India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

i was mistaken!!

poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 9:52am | IP Logged

ok im sorry!! i think ashmit doesn't look better than ronit!!! i think ornit looks way better. but still, i think ashmit's character is better than ronit's... at least he was nice to pooja form the beginning n dint wanna harm her!!

n i am so shocked to see poornima cry .. god... please. she's crying as if ronit was her bfriend!! puhleeeeze!! we dont like u that much anymore poornima! get a life!!

ok, i do feel a bit sorry for her, cos she's so gullible n she keeps getting brain washed all the time. but please!! cant she ever thik for herself??

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poison ivy

so shocked to see poornima cry .. god... please. she's crying as if ronit was her bfriend!! puhleeeeze!! we dont like u that much anymore poornima! get a life!!

ok, i do feel a bit sorry for her, cos she's so gullible n she keeps getting brain washed all the time. but please!! cant she ever thik for herself??

No one likes her at all!! i dont know y the hell this director is showing her!!AngryAngry

No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poison ivy

ok im sorry!! i think ashmit doesn't look better than ronit!!! i think ornit looks way better.

Big smileBig smileFINALLY!!

SnowAngel Groupbie
SnowAngel
SnowAngel

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
LOL
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

yeah they should kill Poornima now

I still hate Ronit whatever he does or syas isnt gonna change my mind about him !!!Dead

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index