Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

SM 17-18 WU

lakshm IF-Dazzler
lakshm
lakshm

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3selvalakshmilavanyazsimi_1atina

supree Goldie
supree
supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update Simi!

Oh my, this yamini?!!!  ...GRRR... AngryAngry Does she have any manners?! Very bad of her to get in and dig in to Sara's bag and read the letter Thiruttu thanama!... Shocked ShockedSara did the Right thing... Shouting at her and asking her to Get out!  Clap (Enna?!,  he should have done this a few days back itself, when he came to know about her true colors...when he saw her talking on the phone regarding the Jathaka porutham matter.)

The one thing I did not understand is, Even after Somu said what's in the Parcel, Why did Sara open the box and start reading the letters?!!?!! ..ShockedShockedConfusedOuch
I wish he set Fire for the whole box, as soon as he finished his call with that Sick Somu!! 

Athaivituttu,  innoru Uruppada Kaariyam vera he did. Carried the letters in his bag (this is OK, because he doesn't want anyone else, esp. the Villis at home to see it!)  But why kept the bag , half opened so carelessly?! Why Sara?, Why?!!Confused Confused

----------------------------------------------------------------------

On Tuesday episode, the Father & Son scene at the temple was so emotional... Very nice dialogues from the Appa character!.Clap Clap

Comdeya-aa kalakki/ nakkal joke solrathula mattum illai, serious acting-laiyum, pinnitar Mr.Rajsekar!!  Great acting Sir! Star Star
Namma hero mattum enna, he too showed good emotion on that scene!   Vey nicely done & Kudos to both of you!  ClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lilyjasmine101lavanyazsneha_vijaysimi_1ramyvijay

lilyjasmine101 Senior Member
lilyjasmine101
lilyjasmine101

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks Simi for your very descriptive update...

I agree 100% re: Yamini is such a horrible and indecent human being. It's not  a good manner to go through others personal items. Learn some manners

Saravanan: I am surprised he hasn't brought this up with Meenu and we will know on Friday

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simi_1

yuva8 Newbie
yuva8
yuva8

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
thanks for update Simi...

simi_1

sneha_vijay IF-Dazzler
sneha_vijay
sneha_vijay

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
thanks for the update simi..

simi_1

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index