Thendral

Update for Thursday - 17/11/2011 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

After Hearing TA saying Tulasi nethhikku vandava, I think this marriage is going to break and should break for the betterment of T and downfall of TA and his evil family. Puvi and Sudha should leave them also and go to their own new home which they built. In the meanwhile T needs some mental and moral reenforcement. Hope she suddenly becomes determined with rosham to prove herself and take on all her enemies, TA included. The theme of this serial is that. A woman has to learn to fend for herself.
Initially MM ruined her chance of getting a free education. Now it is TA. 
May be Bhuvana and Prabha should give T moral support and respect that she needs so badly.

I wish rather than breaking up from the marriage which is very much happening right now, i want T to be confident and more stable in fighting against Charu and prove TA that he was wrong. That is where being a woman she will be a sucessful one and therby making TA understand what he told (pathila vanthava) does not matter and its all the love and affection people have on each other matters more than the number of years people were living with them.
T of course needs mental strength and moral reinforcement but it will definetely weaken if she is going to break up with TA, instead she has get this strength now to fight against the odds including TA. Let him go to anylevel she has to fight and win TA which will be make her proud as a woman.
This will give her mental strength to fight against any odds in future too if she independantly stood against others and wins TA from them.
Prabha giving moral support is possible but i dont see 0.01% possibility that Bhu will help T.
Plus how can Prabha support her? Only words or money will not make her happy. But making her study thru his trust is possible but still T will not be the same then. She will be so weak if she loses TA. I want T to prove herself by standing alone and fighting against odds. Thumbs Up

Plus like u said Puvi and Sudha shd leave them...and all that is needed is a bravo thulz.

Edited by shubba - 18 November 2011 at 3:59am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfankuttyponnuTTfanJan50sneha_vijayPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173anithu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Thursday - 17/11/2011 (Page 5)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
To shubba,
I agree , as things stand now, T without TA will be very weak. Unfortunately T is living with 1000 cuts a day to slowly bleed her by the evil trio. Now TA is also joining the gang. She needs to get out of that house, or gather enough toughness to face the gang.but that seems to be the only way since she has no place to go if she leaves that home. She should learn to be even more adamant and thick skinned to get under the skin of the evil gang. As you said we want a brave T. Let us if it happens.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubbaShemmoNixkie

desicpn

Groupbie

desicpn

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Originally posted by Jan50

After Hearing TA saying Tulasi nethhikku vandava, I think this marriage is going to break and should break for the betterment of T and downfall of TA and his evil family. Puvi and Sudha should leave them also and go to their own new home which they built. In the meanwhile T needs some mental and moral reenforcement. Hope she suddenly becomes determined with rosham to prove herself and take on all her enemies, TA included. The theme of this serial is that. A woman has to learn to fend for herself.
Initially MM ruined her chance of getting a free education. Now it is TA. 
May be Bhuvana and Prabha should give T moral support and respect that she needs so badly.

I wish rather than breaking up from the marriage which is very much happening right now, i want T to be confident and more stable in fighting against Charu and prove TA that he was wrong. That is where being a woman she will be a sucessful one and therby making TA understand what he told (pathila vanthava) does not matter and its all the love and affection people have on each other matters more than the number of years people were living with them.
T of course needs mental strength and moral reinforcement but it will definetely weaken if she is going to break up with TA, instead she has get this strength now to fight against the odds including TA. Let him go to anylevel she has to fight and win TA which will be make her proud as a woman.
This will give her mental strength to fight against any odds in future too if she independantly stood against others and wins TA from them.
Prabha giving moral support is possible but i dont see 0.01% possibility that Bhu will help T.
Plus how can Prabha support her? Only words or money will not make her happy. But making her study thru his trust is possible but still T will not be the same then. She will be so weak if she loses TA. I want T to prove herself by standing alone and fighting against odds. Thumbs Up

Plus like u said Puvi and Sudha shd leave them...and all that is needed is a bravo thulz.
Thank you this is what I'm expecting from Thulasi.
Power is what you take in your relationship not waiting for someone to handover to you.Love and life are different.Play the game intelligently and boldly you will win in life and love.Crying and creating sympathy is not going to land you nowhere but your strength and boldness will get you everything.And also another major drawback of Thulasi is finding the fine line between patience and abuse. What her MIL does it abuse so no patience is going to work.Either stay away from her or play the game nicely and put her in bad spot instead of getting scolding,

Someone had posted if it was some other girl with this much problems they would have committed suicide.Wow lady please don't have such idea in life.99% of women popluation in India is in midst of so many problems.Nobody has perfect parents and husband.I think Thulasi should count her blessings for getting a good husband. Yeah she doesn't have parents but thats life .Accept and move on and be happy.

Thanks
Desi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubbaShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top