Thendral

Update for Thursday - 17/11/2011 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Like Hema akka yesterday said, i agree with her that Charu wont allow Thuls to fall at her feet. She dont want that, she only wants Thuls to leave TA. So if Thuls fullfish his wish, then she might think he will be happy with her nu. So she wont let that happen and will put a nalla vesham infront of all. If Lav is there she may put fire tooAngry

Ennamo pannunga, but i want b4 2012 Charu track to endddBig smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanacornnTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173anithu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Thursday - 17/11/2011 (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

I don't think Thulasi will not fall in Pei's feet. Before she did to Vel and other people to save TA. But now, if she falls in Pei's feet, it is literally pushing TA to fall into Pei planOuch. Eventhough TA believes his "good friend" aka Pei, Thulasi knows that Charu is planning something to seperate TA/T. So I guess she will use some other smarter move to get around this issue. Lets see.

Hopefully Lakshmi, you will get a good episode rather than Anand filled episode like last weekHug.

Edited by Pearl27 - 17 November 2011 at 1:00pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanacornnvjayamTTfanshubbaShemmoNixkiekarthi173anithu

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update da tanu and thanks again for replacing me...so the equation goes like this...Lovely sis to Sq to Jr.broker...so the junior broker has really emerged out and started the work and ta really has a soft corner for her..so for sure bad times more for T even from TA as he s completely lost by her words abt work and her false affection and crocodile tears...good that tps knew abt D...only good thing...so looks like they remember bank issue..lets see...Junior broker u have now joined with senior broker aka gw and husbd stealer aka psycho...and already marriage assembler aka TA has started to fall in trap...all the best...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanacornnGayashrimala_15vjayamTTfanJan50Pearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Thank you Tanu for the awesome update.. Hug

Is this the same TA who told Thulasi that he will never go to job which is in other city/state.. or which Thulasi doesn't like.. Thulasi's happiness is his happiness...were these dialogs truely uttered by TA.. So it makes us to think like whatever he told all these days are just words.. but not from his heart..  

In the court room is this the same TA who uttered that T&T were united because it was written before their birth.. Today he is uttering Thulasi paadhile vandhva.. So does he really feel that from his heart.. ??

Lav being the initiator for T&T's relationship talking against Thulasi.. only one positive thing about her scene was I guess for the first time Lav called Thulasi anni.. At the beginning of their conversation anni da unakku mukyama poitanga ille.. For a moment I thought from when did she start to give all maryadhai's but next second her dialogs changed from anni to Thulasi..

GP was really superb.. But when he knows that TA is working for Kesari.. He also should be knowing that Kesari is Charu's friend right? How come he is not getting any doubt.. everyone will come only after everything gets damage and Thulasi is at most trouble.. Confused

Bhuvana omg too much.. she will be soon getting all the aapu's.. I guess next weapon from TPS would be Thulasi..

ThendralfanacornnGayashrivjayamshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TTfan

In the court room is this the same TA who uttered that T&T were united because it was written before their birth.. Today he is uttering Thulasi paadhile vandhva.. So does he really feel that from his heart.. ??

The whole love story of T&T now seems to be fake coz of TA's character Unhappy. In these past few months there has been atleast one dialogue by TA which contradicted his dialogues when he was in love with Thuls and until he came to know abt the killer. Suddenly everything became meaningless and as a regular viewer and ardent fan of Thendral and T&T i feel cheated Cry.

rselviThendralfanacornnvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.

The whole love story of T&T now seems to be fake coz of TA's character Unhappy. In these past few months there has been atleast one dialogue by TA which contradicted his dialogues when he was in love with Thuls and until he came to know abt the killer. Suddenly everything became meaningless and as a regular viewer and ardent fan of Thendral and T&T i feel cheated Cry.

Gunsss, im going to cryyyCry Ur in full form, hahaha 2 ppl are in kola veriROFL Those 2 ppl feel cheated too, athuku enna answer u have?LOL Lol joke by side, i somehow agree, but TA character is never fake, he meant it only from heart than, still he loves Thuls but is only mad. Even to MM he said only Charu is now their problems and nothing else nuBig smile Gunss, dont damage me with this comment, approm my pinju maanasu wont thaangufyLOL Actually TA is mentally ill i think, he changes his mind like the weatherAngry TA, i wish you all the best for being the villain to ThulsSleepy

ThendralfanacornnvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkiekarthi173

desicpn

Groupbie

desicpn

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Thanks Tanu for the episode.

People change and evolve over time. I don't want to repeat the things but the love pre-marriage is different than post-marriage. Unless and otherwise people understand and change everything will look bad and finally they go apart.I'm very happy this serial is depicting something which happens in real life instead of showing a hero who will stand by his wife irrespective of what she does.Things change and Tulasi has to change to make her compatible with her other half.I'm waiting to see what kind of actions she is going to take to fix her marital problems.Maybe something intelligent instead of crying.arguing with her husband.I hate to say this but nobody can replace the role of mother for anybody in this world.So Tamil is just her husband and can never replace amma and appa role for her.

Thanks
Desi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rselvivjayamTTfanshubbaShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for your super update! Big smile

I'm going to finally join Gunthy's camp! (there's room for me there, right? Tongue) I don't feel like watching till 12.20 also Cry I can take TA siding with Psycho but siding with Lavs is just plain sickening...

If Thuls sends a real divorce letter to TA... I don't mind either... he's a bitter disappointment. The girl who never harms anyone ever suddenly is acting against her nature na, one should think that there's something wrong with what's happening around him but this TA is finding faults in her that's not there and killing the poor girl with his words.

She's told him before that anyone can say bad things about her but if TA says about her she can't take it nu. He forgets all that and bases Thulasi on one mistake (not even a real mistake) and judges everything according to that.

Does he really think Thulasi is selfish... after fixing Lav idiot's life twice... helping VR's family... sacrificing her life for MM's family... and giving up even TA for him to be with his family???...
Guess I finally agree TA is no different the guys in real life LOL

Edited by Ranuja - 17 November 2011 at 5:59pm

rselviThendralfanTTfanvjayamPearl.shubbaShemmokarthi173Nixkieanithu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top