Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Update for Thursday - 17/11/2011 (Page 2)

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for a super fast and a beautiful update! Clap

Oneway its good that Sundari has understood that Dharman is a useless guy and she will start  thinking about other ways to handle Bhuvana. 

Now Sundari is going to use T against Bhuvana, thats what I think...

TA coming and meeting Lavanya clearly shows that TA has now become GWs son. Atleast Puvi knows about these cunning women and he stays away from them. I like Puvi a lot now. Wish Puvi  becomes the hero of this serial as TA is already turning out to be a villain in Thendral.

Atleast he knows that Sudha cares a lot about him and his daughter and she will not do anything bad for him. So he just stays with Sudha and at the same time for the sake of being his Mom he supports GW financially.

But TA Angry 

So looks like GP knows about Keshav giving job to TA . So GP should be knowing that Psycho is funding Keshav then?

If Tulasi is clever she should come and let GP know that Keshav loves to marry Psycho and GP should arrange their wedding soon...Appo where will Psycho keep her face?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanacornnGayashrivjayamTTfanmini_00shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkieAnithaRam32

acornn Senior Member
acornn
acornn

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Thanks for wonderful update!! 

Before today, TA [for all his limitations and failings: waywardness, confused pie in the sky loose talk, unprofessionalism, carefree & cavalier attitude, erraticism, ne'er-do-well, naivet, insipidness….) the only redeeming feature and calling card was his constancy and consistency in his affection and unwavering support for T, which was not negotiable and not up for sale come hell or high water.

But today, after his interaction with 'Jr fixer', it is really clear that he is has fallen of the cliff as he has entangled himself in the well-choreographed and orchestrated invisible web of deceit planned and executed by the scums. First TA faked being happy during anniv, then called Thulz sef-centered egotistical person who care about her happiness and nothing else….today he has declared T as person who came mid-way? If so, is she somehow a second class person, not worthy of him? If TA feels that T is not fit for him, let him openly declare his intentions clearly and wake away, instead of faking marriage and ruining Thulz life.

TA…such a loser, who has been hired and fired in no less than 6 jobs in a span of one year, looks like he doesn't have the confidence to get job on his own and needs to be propped up by others. When GP offered him a job, the person accepts it without any self-respect & pride….Grrr.

Jr..fixer, such a rubbish & filth….one has to feel sorry for the baby. D track more or less has closed in whimper. A track filler….waste of time.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3rselvilakshyamThendralfanvjayamTTfanmini_00shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173AnithaRam32

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update TanuSmileClap

Very good epi. TA is still being adamant, thulasi is getting bolder.Smile TA you must remember one thing you must fall on thuls feet when all the truth about charu drama came to light.Dead D scene was hilariousLOL and B scene was annoying and she deserves a severe punishment for her selfish evil nature. One thing is really good that TPS finally understood D's evil intentions.

Coming to Lavanya' track such a selfish creature and it was sad to see her acting as GW poisoned her mind she in turn kulapufy TA which deteriorate her character.Angry

As we all expected before finally GP requested TA to join in the business. But this idiot lav finally spoke in nice manner and blamed her anni directly. Why GP never stopped TA from working with kesari.I really liked the scene when GP praised thulasi. Everyone is brain washing TA against thulasi. I really hate this dialogue thulasi pathiyile vanthava ana nee en thangachi'sigh. Waiting for the next epi...

Edited by mini_00 - 17 November 2011 at 10:46am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanacornnvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

varuny Senior Member
varuny
varuny

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Thank you
Beautiful update
Now Thamil has to decide on his own whether he wants to join with Nithesh or not, since Thulasi is going to keep quiet from now on.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnvjayamTTfanNixkiekarthi173AnithaRam32Shemmo

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thanks da Tanu for a lovely update and comments Hug.

When Buvana called the beggar-woman to them and gave her money and told Sundari she will become like her one day...i just imagined Buvs in that situation Day Dreaming. Yes Madame...you look wonderful in that kolam Evil Smile.

Paasa malars scene was grass itching Dead...what a lovely bro and what a lovely sister Dead. Thulasi paathila vanthavangalam...but Sir...avanga ungalai mattum nambi vanthavanga Ouch. Oh someone who felt Thuls' presence in the park when they were loving each other...is telling sth like this ROFLROFL.

Oh Kumaran...just fulfill Anandh's wishes...don't care anymore. it is too disgusting to see that guy with only those thoughts in his mind Dead

Oh tomorrow... the Goddess Charu will make her great comeback to India and will make TA a puppy Dead...an epi to enjoy...nice.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanacornnvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173AnithaRam32

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.

Thanks da Tanu for a lovely update and comments Hug.

When Buvana called the beggar-woman to them and gave her money and told Sundari she will become like her one day...i just imagined Buvs in that situation Day Dreaming. Yes Madame...you look wonderful in that kolam Evil Smile.

Paasa malars scene was grass itching Dead...what a lovely bro and what a lovely sister Dead. Thulasi paathila vanthavangalam...but Sir...avanga ungalai mattum nambi vanthavanga Ouch. Oh someone who felt Thuls' presence in the park when they were loving each other...is telling sth like this ROFLROFL.

Oh Kumaran...just fulfill Anandh's wishes...don't care anymore. it is too disgusting to see that guy with only those thoughts in his mind Dead

Oh tomorrow... the Goddess Charu will make her great comeback to India and will make TA a puppy Dead...an epi to enjoy...nice.

Loved your comments Gunthy. You have just spoken everything that l wanted to say but I was just holding it back.

Seriously absolutely irritated with TAs words today. Tulasi paathila vandhava.

Initially Kumaran made us all think "how nice it will be if every women has as husband like TA"
but now he has degraded TAs character so much so that I started liking Puvi, Anandh characters much better than TA.

I dont think that TA can again go back to that original place in my heart even after he realizes his mistake...will we have that same craze again for TA ...I seriously doubt...

Your comment about Anandh absolutely right. Clap  Anandhs track doesnt look good and funny at all...makes everyone feel irritated and very uncomfortable.

Track related to TAs job is absolutely unbelievable. Is getting a job so tough for an educated person like TA? If he likes online trading business is Kesari the only person who has that kind of business?  Should Tulasi fall in Psychos leg and get that job for TA?

Why cant TA have a look at some websites or newspapers and apply for such jobs? Not even once TA was shown applying for jobs? Is TA going to say tomorrow to GW that...I was acting as if I didnt believe Tulasi's dhosham... I too believed it and thats why I didnt apply for a job?Angry

Hope Kumaran reads all our comments and does something to make Thendral get back its lost charm...soon or else I have better things to do than watching this crappy serial...

Edited by lakshyam - 17 November 2011 at 11:55am

rselviThendralfanacornnvjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Thanks Tans for the wonderful and lovely Update!ClapBig smile Happy to see you updating againBig smile

Dharman scene was funny and a relieverBig smile So he is going to jail, but will come back with a big bangLOL Let him come and make the story more interestinggDay Dreaming Bhuv u still not changed ah? Let it be soo, soon you will learn your lesson my dear. Let us see who will became pichaikaari and notLOLByeee solrangalam Byee, mayeb Bye than english la therinja one word polaLOL

Grass itching seeying the siblingssD'oh Ohh really TA? Thuls paadhila vanthava va?? I dont know this, apdeena, Charu ku enna definition? She came b4 Thuls va?Angry Im more mad at Lav than GW and Pei, yenna Lav is the cause for T&T love and she knows Thuls very well, but ippo she changed soo much into evil worser than her mom.Angry Hats off PeriyappaClap Nallavela Lav did some urupadiyana work, not letting TA to work with NithLOL

Why araicha maavaye araichufying with Anand? Cant they show something interesting with them?? Grrr, so bore to see him thinking only about thatAngryDead So disgustinggDead

Btw, Gunsss i loved your comment. Soo funny seeying you angryROFL

Edited by Shamz. - 17 November 2011 at 11:49am

acornnThendralfanmala_15vjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaNixkiekarthi173AnithaRam32

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Thank you Tanu for the super fast update. Couldn't stand the bro sis passa malar scene. I skipped through. Some how I am not surprised at TA. TA has no depth,responsibility, crdibilityor reliability. Such a person can be made into a puppet. He never showed any commitment or guts or honesty when it came to difficult situations like telling the truth to his mother and Chaaru about his feelings for T.he does every thing for personal thrill and gratification like marrying off couples, even going after Vel for Anand. This is his character whether at work or home. He is very manipulative when talking to Mm about T telling him he will do anything to correct himself. But turns around says horrible things to Gw and La.
But dharman shown his place at the police station, priceless!!
I was beginning to like B, but today  I want to crush her. The amount of arrogance!! Honestly I want lax to die, so that all the money comes to Tps leaving b a pauper. She will have work hard to make money again.
When the evil crowd comes to know that T is the daughter of B, T will be further trashed and blamed as inheriting B' s character of stealing another woman's man.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

GayashriacornnThendralfanvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

Go to top