-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I know there has been a ot of speculation about Maanvi's disease but I had a horrible idea today.
Can Maanvi be having aids? Remember the cut in her arm? What if she got HIV infected? That would be a realy depressing turn of events.
I mean I know that's really bad to even think of but like I just had a suspicion when Virat asked her about her cut and she just brushed it aside.

Edited by crazyfairy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
AIDS 😲 🤣 !!? NO WAY 🤣
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think its AIDS.. She wouldnt hv been able to live normally for so many years if she had had AIDS.. My guess is a tumor in the brain tht cant be operated upon
subtlesapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think the CVs would include something like AIDS in the show! ...
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swordfishh

I dont think its AIDS.. She wouldnt hv been able to live normally for so many years if she had had AIDS.. My guess is a tumor in the brain tht cant be operated upon

That doesn't have to mean anything. In my last Biology lesson my teacher said that one can have AIDS and still live a "normal" life. It depends on his physical health - meaning, if you are physically really healthy (no alcohol, doing sports etc...) you can have AIDs for 20 years and no one could even guess you have it.

But I too doubt she has AIDs - don't think CVs would bring up something like that ðŸ˜’ I think, that it's a tumor which can be operated, as well ðŸ˜‰ 
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think it's AIDS either. At least I hope not😳 Aren't there other bemaari's that can leave marks?🤔 
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think Manvi has acute leukemia.  These are supposed to be the symptoms of the disease.

• Fever
  • Fatigue
  • Frequent infections
  • Painless lumps in the neck, underarm, stomach, or groin
  • Pain or feeling of fullness below the ribs
  • Paleness or pallor
  • Easy bleeding or bruising
  • Loss of appetite
  • Tiny red spots (called petechiae) under the skin
  • Bone or joint pain.
      Manvi has already exhibited some of these symptoms including fever, fatigue,  red spots, easy bruising, paleness, loss of appetite etc.

Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hesperus

That doesn't have to mean anything. In my last Biology lesson my teacher said that one can have AIDS and still live a "normal" life. It depends on his physical health - meaning, if you are physically really healthy (no alcohol, doing sports etc...) you can have AIDs for 20 years and no one could even guess you have it.

But I too doubt she has AIDs - don't think CVs would bring up something like that ðŸ˜’ I think, that it's a tumor which can be operated, as well ðŸ˜‰ 

Yes I know AIDS patients can live for many years... But by normal life I meant things like eating golgappas on the streets.. An AIDS patient with zero immunity could die of infection from street food.. 
Khush_5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I guess yes it could be leukemia... and since her immune system is quite low since childhood.. so its a possibility... but my question is that how doesnt Dr Manan knw wat does she has yet?? If im not wrong he is their family doctor... isnt it?Edited by Khush_5 - 12 years ago
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swordfishh

Yes I know AIDS patients can live for many years... But by normal life I meant things like eating golgappas on the streets.. An AIDS patient with zero immunity could die of infection from street food.. 

Ah, okay - that's true, of course ðŸ˜Š Just wanted to point that bit out ðŸ˜³ And like said, I hardly doubt she'll have AIDs or at least I hope she doesn't - just like you guys ðŸ˜‰