Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

ok epi tha

kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
really guys i liked  vish today he was so good today the way he hugged naksh so good and ak singing with anu was good and thank god ghar milgaya and pre cap was good. and most irritating character today was mohit mom but loved mohit today the way he told rukmani  loved it and rukmani dance was horrible and ak really sang so well 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

50ShadesOfMe

kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
loved vish as a father always support akshi in her difficult times and loved the way he is supporting ss too hugging naksh was very good and naksh need that rb never did that 
50ShadesOfMe IF-Sizzlerz
50ShadesOfMe
50ShadesOfMe

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Ya..I even liked today's epi a lot..:)
Firstly Naitik saying Akshara dat she is lookin very beautiful & Mohit jumping into dat scene..LOL
And then Akshara sung so beautifully..Smile8
Vishambar ws a very nyc today..He is the best dad..Smile
And finally the Singhania's were happy at the last by getting the home..!!!Smile

Edited by --Avni-- - 17 November 2011 at 9:46am
kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Avni--

Ya..I liked todays epi a lot..:)
Firstly Naitik saying Akshara dat she is lookin very beautiful & Mohit jumping into dat scene..LOL
And finally the Singhania's were happy at the last by getting the home..!!!Smile
rukmani dance was so horrible and vish was the real hero todayTonguehe always supported his kids and really ss should learn more from M'sand vish hugged naksh so good and whenever ak or shourya have problems vish always there and now he is with naitik too want to see nk like vish not rb totally not fit to be a father never loved their kids 

50ShadesOfMe

50ShadesOfMe IF-Sizzlerz
50ShadesOfMe
50ShadesOfMe

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala_09

rukmani dance was so horrible and vish was the real hero todayTonguehe always supported his kids and really ss should learn more from M'sand vish hugged naksh so good and whenever ak or shourya have problems vish always there and now he is with naitik too want to see nk like vish not rb totally not fit to be a father never loved their kids 

Ya really..!!Rukmani's dance ws too funny..LOL
And loved the way Vish hugged naksh..He is indeed a gr8 dad..!!!Smile
ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

i skipped the epi and here no discussions...means it was a good dicision.its quiet visible that  they are just dragging as new house is not ready yetDead

Edited by preksha1 - 17 November 2011 at 9:57am
kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kala_09

Ya really..!!Rukmani's dance ws too funny..LOL
And loved the way Vish hugged naksh..He is indeed a gr8 dad..!!!Smile
raelly avni nk need a father like a vish and i want to see nk to be like vish but ak def not like congress what do u say ak sang very nicely hina in her own voice
kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preksha1

i skipped the epi and here no discussions...means it was a good dicision.its quiet visible that  they are just dragging as new house is not ready yetDead

preksha they got a house to live may be they vl leave tommorw and from mon onwards v can see ss and our naksh in new house

ridzthebest

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index