Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

reshmaluvarti

reshmaluvarti

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged

to  rp fans :

please guys just for the sake of rati  please don't give sumit chanse . if his acting skills are good welcome and if not please take it seriously kunki ant mein rati ko hi jhelna padega and all of us know rati retakes bahut kam leti hai. .

i am on form from 3 or 4 days and i have seen many post  in which many member says i love other serials but i see HD in breks .

can anyone tell me how that member will calculate his acting skills in breks and jaha tak mujhe pata hai sabke breks to sath mein hi hote hai almost 1 minute delay . .

why don't you guys analyse and make post own your own   main jitne ko bhi dekhti hun wo yahi kehta hai rati ke liye kuch bhi   we can see anyone . but be practical  guys IF par sirf 5 % viewers hi honge HD ke  aur aadhi duniya to uska asli naam bhi nahi janti hogi . but hum 5 % log hi serials ki disha badla sakte hain( if he is good no problem if not to big problem) .

for others

i know when you love someone and they are not together how it feels.

please not reject him because you want to see other  . please gudge him for his acting skills.

and those who sees HD in breaks please gyus get a life

Edited by reshmaluvarti - 17 November 2011 at 9:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WAZMEkheya-mayurSwirledDreams-Rinky-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "request to all rp fans and others" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
HD trp for 1st week was 2.7On first day it was 2.9 and later it decreased to 2.4.This may many are watching the show in HD only in brks bcoz 8pm slot is a tough competition for sure.
 Those are already existing shows and gained viewers.Now it will be difficult for all those ppl to leave those shows and switch to HD.
 In many homes ,ppl watch BV and they don't like to switch channel tht whole of 30 minutes.We really can't do anything in such cases.So Cv's must always keep giving interesting things in show,twists and turns in the show so that the viewers will stick to the show.
  Rishi,he is doing a very job .his work must be appreciated.I wish show gets good trp's and success in week's to come.Hope all will support and watch the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FavouriteofallSwirledDreamsRoopal_ArDi

kheya-mayur

IF-Dazzler

kheya-mayur

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sireeluvarti

HD trp for 1st week was 2.7On first day it was 2.9 and later it decreased to 2.4.This may many are watching the show in HD only in brks bcoz 8pm slot is a tough competition for sure.
 Those are already existing shows and gained viewers.Now it will be difficult for all those ppl to leave those shows and switch to HD.
 In many homes ,ppl watch BV and they don't like to switch channel tht whole of 30 minutes.We really can't do anything in such cases.So Cv's must always keep giving interesting things in show,twists and turns in the show so that the viewers will stick to the show.
  Rishi,he is doing a very job .his work must be appreciated.I wish show gets good trp's and success in week's to come.Hope all will support and watch the show.

hey dont think so negatively yr!!!!

inspite of BV  , IPKKND gained good trp n inspite of BV & IPKKND , KUCH TO LOG KAHENGE
doing realy good.

den u r afraid of HD?
ITS DOING WELL N will do in future!!!

n trp of first week was good enough.even ipkknd started wiod such number n now its one of best tv show list .

HD will get success if it carry on dis way ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
well 8pm slot is a real tough  to do
and that too when their are already leading shows of the slot are going so good
so it automatically become tough for any new show at any slot to establish itself...it take time...
n yeah maybe some watch it in breaks only but we can help raising trp by switching it on 5 minutes before n turning off 5 mins later and also watching the re-runs
but as for rishi he is doing good
and in front of rati to be honest for me no one except arjun can be on her par
so try to be satisfied with rishi

kheya-mayur

IF-Dazzler

kheya-mayur

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
according to me sumit is OK OK

sometimes he is too intolerable . but sometimes he does well...n d fact is he is improving ...

but prob is he cant stand wid oders ...i mean all oder actor n actress doing such gr8 job n sumit cant stand wid dem!!!!

he is improving but as lead not satisfactory specily in a show like HD

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kheya-mayur

Originally posted by sireeluvarti

hey dont think so negatively yr!!!!

inspite of BV  , IPKKND gained good trp n inspite of BV & IPKKND , KUCH TO LOG KAHENGE
doing realy good.

den u r afraid of HD?
ITS DOING WELL N will do in future!!!

n trp of first week was good enough.even ipkknd started wiod such number n now its one of best tv show list .

HD will get success if it carry on dis way ...

I am not afraid of HD.Infact HD had a very good opening.Zee viewership was very much improved with trp raise.
i too hope for the best in future.

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reshmaluvartiWAZME

WAZME

Goldie

WAZME

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshmaluvarti

to  rp fans :

please guys just for the sake of rati  please don't give sumit chanse . if his acting skills are good welcome and if not please take it seriously kunki ant mein rati ko hi jhelna padega and all of us know rati retakes bahut kam leti hai. .

i am on form from 3 or 4 days and i have seen many post  in which many member says i love other serials but i see HD in breks .

can anyone tell me how that member will calculate his acting skills in breks and jaha tak mujhe pata hai sabke breks to sath mein hi hote hai almost 1 minute delay . .

why don't you guys analyse and make post own your own   main jitne ko bhi dekhti hun wo yahi kehta hai rati ke liye kuch bhi   we can see anyone . but be practical  guys IF par sirf 5 % viewers hi honge HD ke  aur aadhi duniya to uska asli naam bhi nahi janti hogi . but hum 5 % log hi serials ki disha badla sakte hain( if he is good no problem if not to big problem) .

for others

i know when you love someone and they are not together how it feels.

please not reject him because you want to see other  . please gudge him for his acting skills.

and those who sees HD in breaks please gyus get a life

thank god i was waiting for such topic in this forumTongue

agree with you we have to give sensible and logical state on the show and cast, rishi is new and he has to experiment long way in order to reach rati's acting skill and this is what make me scare Cry

people who watching the serial might be will not wait for him to improve and as I heard some of them start changing the channel while his scene is shown and this is might affect negatively in rati's show and TRP Angry

@ bold , am one of ARTI fans and am still hoping see arjun in the showEmbarrassed  BUT  this is not the reason behind not liking RK pair with rati , I like artiEmbarrassed because both of them having excellent acting skill  and they can stand even a lone in individual scene and given perfect scene for that their judi was famous and followed by thousands of fans but in rishi case the base is not there even if chemistry start between him and indira it will be always something missing which is natural acting I just want perfect scene which include chemistry and perfect actingBig smile       

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reshmaluvarti

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.