Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
 What do u think guys.?Is Indira ego or a girl of self esteem and self respect.In today's episode Rishi was so helpful.He cleared the misunderstanding of ishaan.Indira must have thanked him.But she didn't do that .She taunted rishi for her assignment.
   The next day when he came to help her saying himself as assistant to Indira.She would have worked with him.Again i felt her ego came in between.She wants her job,money and when ppl are offering her helping she could have taken it.
  Frm this episode,I felt that Though Indira has self respect and self esteem but she has ego to.A strong headed girl.May be due to this strong headed ness and her rude words making her away frm all ppl and bringing problems to her always.I feel bcoz of this nature,even her family failed to understand her love and concern.Their insensitiveness towards her,made her pay her smile.
 Share ur opinions.

Edited by sireeluvarti - 17 November 2011 at 9:51am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana_MNshah.chowdaryss3843ros92-786khushiratiHessa85mark-mayurFavouriteofallM1s5_5unsh1n3-Sparsh-Anaya_-PD-kinara17blueocean_787Roopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Indira's self respect or ego???" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjjyshaz.kazStrugglerHarp_95ss3843neelabhayellowpursemokshashreea little faithIts-My-Lifeatriagopi06Pratameshmoksha89sreevijayanstyle14-PD-_Invincible_.Nabi.safeplacetolandbones88

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

completely agree with priyanka...

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
well indu is a self-dependent girl for sure...but sometimes i feel that her ego become a problem but only sometimes...she thinks that if one man was wrong then all men are wrong...she don't want to give anyone anychance to hurt her n her family due to which she is ignoring the good ones too and also hurting her family...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz.kazrupzgalaewaFavouriteofallM1s5_5unsh1n3

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
you cant face this chauvinist world and handle your 'ever so ready to create problems' family without a strong ego. so it doesnt matter if you call it self respect or ego, at the end of the day its important that indira keeps all the ropes in her hand.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_tiil_deathss3843mokshashree-Pri.RP-Roopal_ArDi

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -roshnee-

you cant face this chauvinist world and handle your 'ever so ready to create problems' family without a strong ego. so it doesnt matter if you call it self respect or ego, at the end of the day its important that indira keeps all the ropes in her hand.

u r so right
in today's world if a girl have to live in such conditions then she willingly or unwillingly have to live kicking othersCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

M1s5_5unsh1n3

Favouriteofall

IF-Rockerz

Favouriteofall

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Indira is a strong and self-dependent girl
8 years back when she needed help...there was no one to help or support her
she has been solving all her problems herself nd now she thinks that she doesn't need anyone's
help nd especially Rishi's help.
this is why she is refusing his help...now its upto you if you want to call it her ego or self-esteemSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

StrugglerIts-My-Lifea little faithgopi06

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
The thing is, Indira doesn't know Rishi at all. We the audience are seeing the mystery side to him, the fact that he is somehow interested in Indira, and are speculating about him being her love interest, etc. But she only sees a man she got off on the wrong foot with, but had to keep as tenant due to financial issues. She gave him clear rules, and defined his space. 

He kept interfering in her life, asking questions about her father, her birthday etc. Then he went and released her brother from jail and became a hero for her family. Everyone just forgot that Munna forged papers, and treated her like pariah for not supporting him in his crime, and this tenant started behaving like he was her family's saviour and she the outsider. Today, yes, he was nice to her, but at this moment, if I were her, I would be thinking what his ulterior motives are. And if a tenant had made random flirty comments at me after a simple accident (god that scene was unnecessary, it doesn't happen in real life, if a girl slips and lands in someone's arms, there is mutual sorry and thank you and they move on!) he would be out on his butt. Angry

Look at this from Indira's point of view-- this man is her tenant, not her future love interest. Why should she like his interference in her family and her family's easy acceptance of him?Ouch

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz.kazStrugglerss3843aewamokshashreea little faithHessa85.FALTU.gopi06-Pri.RP-U-No-Poo.Nabi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.