The innonence of a little boy... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Well written !!
It was as if i cud feel his pain during that scene...😭 Probably he just became that same young Arnav who lost his mother ..Barun is one great actor !!!
Loved your last line that was chooo chweeet...
Originally posted by pranatim

Beautifully put loved that scene ...They understand each other so well cv pls don't bring misunderstanding between these two... wonderful couple

Wish i could murder  that Shyam the creep...

oh..i wish to kill shyam every second of my life...well..lets all of us go together and break his bones😑

hey..even if there r misunderstandings bet arhi..im sur they will resolve them...god knows what cv's have in surprise in d future...πŸ˜•

i hope..it only brings arhi together,..
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

That moment he asked "Is my mother happy with me?" And then turned to her for confirmation, just broke my heart. Because, a little while earlier he had said to his sister "Our mother must not be happy with me now."  As if he already knew... Keeping up his "know it all" act, even with his sibling." But, with her, he can't... She knows the answers to the questions he keeps locked away. Notice she didn't answer... But he knows she knows. God! It was beautiful!! 

And, did you notice she touched the kangans? Yet, didn't take them from Angali? They're HERS!! And, HE will give them to her, for sure.  *sigh*❀️

yup...today's scene was the most emotional scene of all..😭

how does arnav gulp down his pain? so much inner strength..it baffles even anjali..poor soul she atleast can make her heart go lighter...but arnav? plz..khushi..wipe away his pain...only u can..

ur ryt abt kangans..she didnt touch them..shows khushi's undrstanding..another poignant scene...

Originally posted by barunroxx7

Well written !!
It was as if i cud feel his pain during that scene...😭 Probably he just became that same young Arnav who lost his mother ..Barun is one great actor !!!

thanx sweeto..😊

arnav's pain reached our hearts today.. . he was so soft..so calm today.. as if living in his childhood.. .it must b so hard 4 those who lose their parents at a young age...

nehu dear..i couldn't have said it better..very well written..yes indeed i wish their confession takes place under the same sky πŸ˜
When he needed support he turned to khushi and not anjali. Thats something very big now. I felt soo sorry for him.
Gosh when his eyes were moist we can see how much he loved his mom. And when Anjali said if mom would have seen you now he immediately says, she would not even recognize me. Gosh that touched me. Poor soul knows how much his past has changed him. 

He really deserves a tight hug from khushi now πŸ˜­
well said, nehu.. loved the epi.. saw it again while working :D
Originally posted by Aahanaxx11

When he needed support he turned to khushi and not anjali. Thats something very big now. I felt soo sorry for him.
Gosh when his eyes were moist we can see how much he loved his mom. And when Anjali said if mom would have seen you now he immediately says, she would not even recognize me. Gosh that touched me. Poor soul knows how much his past has changed him. 

He really deserves a tight hug from khushi now πŸ˜­
He really deserves a tight hug from khushi now ..
oh..thats what i wish too aahana...

dat day is a little far.. but wen he will hug her.. he will outpour his pain..love..everything...😊