Wanna see YM in a new role?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dqkytm

Goldie

dqkytm

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Hey guys! 

so yash patnaik's new show already has a male protagonist! 

click the link and ask YM to be the female protagonisttt!! 

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/10695-sudhanshu-pandey-in-yash-patnaik-next-on-star-plus.htm#2441130

VOTE FOR YMMM! 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

yashuyasharanroxmonika_aaShreya.Shanaksharon18k.krithikasnigdhanagarsudhareddyangelic_leena_3destinyloveThe_May_Rose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wanna see YM in a new role?" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rihenna

rihenna

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
ok seriously i want to see yashu in a new role but not in this one the guy looks WAAAY old for her i want a guy whoz around her age and really good looking LOL we should'nt just ask and dump her in any show and im sure yashu wants to work with new set of producers and directors Big smile just my opinion !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yashudqkytmjanavi07

janavi07

IF-Dazzler

janavi07

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rihenna

ok seriously i want to see yashu in a new role but not in this one the guy looks WAAAY old for her i want a guy whoz around her age and really good looking LOL we should'nt just ask and dump her in any show and im sure yashu wants to work with new set of producers and directors Big smile just my opinion !!!

this is true...rihenna
i want same thing...love yashu so much...
thanks surya for this i vote also...Smile
Love yashu...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yashu

Yasharanrocks

IF-Rockerz

Yasharanrocks

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
guyzzz wat ever its a SPshw.it ll b way better den wat starone gav her.plzz guyz plzzz request dem 4 YM.let us nt miss dis chance.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yashudestinylove

destinylove

IF-Rockerz

destinylove

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
hey

no one said he is going to be the hero who is cast opposit the herione

so please dont be biased

who knows we might get a young hero later do ask forYM 

please dont miss this awesome chance

if it does happen then  we can atleast  see both our favourites on the  same channel together and next hopefuly boith will come together in a new show

@rihenna  even if he is the male lead  It is  only reel that is on screen

.and .it is not good to criticise someones looks 

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 17 November 2011 at 10:21am

yashu

sharon18

Goldie

sharon18

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I just wish for one thing,whichever role YM gets it has to do justice to her talent...she is an excellent actor who can portray a wide range of emotions with ease and naturalism...I really don't want her to play just a simple wife or a perfect DIL...so hopefully she will get a really justified role,she deserves itSmile

yashu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.