Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When should Gopi have told that to Nani? She is so much involved in the housechores without any help no mani, no rashi, no kinjal, when should she have time to go to nani's house without anyone noticing. That just doesn't make sense. And also as many of you rightly said gopi does not complain and why complain now half a year later? Is she wanted to complain than at the time of it happening and not know, where her place in mm is as stable as never before. Koki is clever and should figure that one out real qucik.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sandyuk

Kokila had a look on her face as though she had worked out that Rashi is involved somehow. I really hope shee doesn't think it's Gopi as it's not in Gopi's nature to tell.

tht exactly wht i am thinking kokila knws tht it is rashi n nt gopi n she knws tht gopi wnt do such a thing n im hping tht kokila understands everything in beat the hell out of urshi n dosnt blast at gopi we just have to see...

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sandyuk

Kokila had a look on her face as though she had worked out that Rashi is involved somehow. I really hope shee doesn't think it's Gopi as it's not in Gopi's nature to tell.

tht exactly wht am thinking kokila might knw tht it cant be gopi n she knws tht no one can stoop like urshi she knws tht all this is urshi doing and she knws tht gopi cant do such a thing im just hopoing tht kokila understands everythin n beats the hell out urshi n also hping tht she dsnt blast at gopi...

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
unless its about gopi leaving the first time so how will kokila explain this
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well technically, and I know it's only a technicality, Gopi wasn't kicked out last time, she left before she was pushed. And also it wasn't Koki doing the kicking out at the time, it was all Ahem!!

However I think any misunderstanding will be cleared up very quickly with the advent of Savitaben and Urshi!!