:)PSDadda#5 (C): pg101:2nd batch of reqs (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 107

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Mllu.N]
goshhhShocked
phewwwLOL 
is this phew caused by the number of siggies i made ?LOLnopLOLthis phew is for making such fantabulous stuff
omg i bet there is not single color you have left now that i think of it i DID use alot of colours ROFLwell that's true indeedLOLbut what i meant to say that they are so colorfulDay Dreaming
i have never seen such a wonderful blend of colors
they are mesmerizing already using one so dreamy
saved the kash and maaneet onesDay DreamingHeartBlushing thankyou Mallu Big smile and yes my siggies tends to be colourful ROFLexactly i love your
way of coloring  sigs that's why i said thatLOL

fantastic job!!!Day Dreaming
Day DreamingHeart
out of this worldThumbs Up thankyou :)
sug:well do make some gurti avis they have lots
of stunning segments you need videos just lemme know
Sure will make more Embarrassedthanks, cant wait for
the next update Day Dreaming
Mallu

Heart
Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":)PSDadda#5 (C): pg101:2nd batch of reqs (Page 8)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sanugr8fan

IF-Rockerz

Sanugr8fan

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
      LOOK WHOSE HERE
                                  dont faint or somethng..yeah its meeCool

finally I m here to type a commnt..and even though i know no amnt of sorries would manofy 
                                        you..Ermm still i will make sure this getss long (:LOL

OMGEE>.wat a absolutellyy gorgeouss bannerrr!!! andd its a 2 minutee!! damnn sid...howw can you people doo these awesome stuffs in jus 2-3 mins :| it would have takenn hell lot of 
                                 time if i wud have made it..andd still itna achha nahi ata :\ 
                                       soo hatss off for the banner itself..Embarrassed

KAUN KEHTA HE K U CANNOT MAKE ICONS?            Geek Dead Angry Wacko Stern Smile Ermm Confused
   ^^ i hope these all emoction baba's are able to convey what i thnk..you are mad ROFL
your icons are 1 of the bestesttt as far as i have seen on i-f (: andd i stalk manyy shopss 
     ROFL soo you keep quiet and beta say thta you are one of the best icon makers Approve

^^ my favourites...gives u a dhamki look cuz you have not made a single mayur one :|
         I cantt imagyn how you made the 4th one..itss soo dan gawjuss and evn 5th
and before i say evn 1st 2nd and 3rd ROFL lemme move to avis cuz i jus saw mayur there
                         I am not quoting avi's cuz well i will have to quote all LOL
                                                evrysingle avi is cuteEmbarrassed

haha now moving to siggies...you fell in luv with bangles!!  ROFL
                                  and i fell in luv with this *niche dekho*

ahh itss awesomee...colouringg merging text evrythng mastt heee

btw i m seeing MJHT right now..Day Dreaming itss uday bhaiiya ki party scene Embarrassed
                the roshni see bharee bhare..sigg iss umm hott Blushing teeehee..LOL
                                         reminded mee of that episodee 

mohit sigg iss awesome..and i mean it..i knww tht pic ka size n quality both wer not tht nice..godd how do you managee yaar :| you SHOULD teach mee ROFL and i heart this 

I luvv the textt actually...hehe...i m imagyning ASR saying the text to kkg..ROFL
                         you are upto smthngg arent u..?? thtss soo damn cutee LOL
                            i lovelovelovelove the choice of pics n text ROFL
                              hmm the gurti siggs have also come out grt (: 

Movingg to kash..first lemme go n put on AC. ROFL itss noon n quitee humid here
|BACK| hmm btw u knw wat i hav these days strted watching sm episodes of DMG..n i m 
   actually liking them..i meann they are cute Embarrassed esp the way armaan staress at her Embarrassed

^^ and this is the beshhtt Approve the textt rockss...so does the colouring & placement

all otherss are equallyy beautiphulll Big smile 

These two make me worried if i will have diabetes in future LOL
                                                                                ^^ ROFL

tum jo aayein zindagi main baat bangayii...Day Dreaming suitss themm purrfectly...awesomee sigg siddoo

you knoww what even though i m not following this showw on daily basis..i luvv these two Embarrassed esp maanvi...shesss sucha characterr...LOL i luvv herr craziness too...u luv putting heartss here and their in siggs dnt u LOL uff..i m gonna use this i guess Embarrassed

shilpa , DD ,  jenny n aditi k are all damn creative evn if m not quotng them...
this iss sooo beautifully made yaar. imagynn yaar EVEN THOUGH I M NOT A FAN OF HER ..i luvv this sigg...seriouslly itss one of ur most creatyv wrkss Clap

the sigg for aish dii n pooja iss mastt Embarrassed and agiainn i luv the text...LOL

OKAY!! finished...ohgawd..this update was relly hugee damn..how did u doo alll this.. Shocked
anywayzz...my commnt doesnt look soo oodd :( i triedd u knw but chal atleast its not bad (: btw one thing i noticed here is... tuu kya sareee serialss dekhta h ?? ROFL sabbpee siggies banayee h... ROFL atleast 5-6 shows ROFL hmm..wat else...btw I FORGOT TO INFORM U ..u yopped in "how to gayabofy from i-f " ki test ! Stern Smile ROFL ROFL busyy these days?? anywayzzs see isko reply karna hi padega.. EmbarrassedLOL I <3 reading replys..and next time agar time mile to please mak on arjun/mayur (: tc byeee 

Edited by Sanugr8fan - 22 November 2011 at 3:58am

-Kina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kina-

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
loved it
i want some siggies on sarun's dulux ad

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged

OMG! Siddd, sorry for not editing my comment for so long, bud, was busy and then forgot that I never congratulated you for your new shop!Shocked

I tried editing my commenting on the first page, but for some reason it wouldn't let meAngry so I'm giving you a fresh one right here, lol.LOL

First of all, I just ADORE your banner!Day Dreaming OMG, it's sooo cute and the blending/coloring is just fab, I know Sanaya would love it if she ever found your shop, lol.Wink

Great first update as well! I just love the EHMMBH and IPKKND stuff, everything about them is so perfect! Great blending and coloring as usual!Clap

This one is my favorite though. It's so vibrant and bright! I just LOVE the texture as well!Star Could I suggest a Debina sig in this style please?Embarrassed

Here are the pics:

You can use any of the pics and text you want, just very eager to see a sig of Debina in these pics. Doesn't she look gorgeous?Tongue Oh, and could you not make the sig as yellow as in the above please? Not that it looks bad or anythingLOL, but I think for the pics I gave you, a more peachish color would look better. For Kritika's pic the yellow looks awesome, but for Debina I don't know if it would look as good.Embarrassed

Will be back with more suggestions, lol! I hope you won't kick me out of your dukhaan.ROFL

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 22 November 2011 at 5:03am

yulZ

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
wow sid bhaiyya, congrats for ur new shop !!Party

omg, just chooo happiiieee for u, u truly deserve this!Hug i hope u will open many more shops in the future bhaiya, am a hugee fan of ur creations as u know!!Tongue

all ur creations for ur first update are just shoo beautiful, my favorites are the IPKKND creations, as usual they r ur best !! ArHi are chooo cute, i think they r the best telly couple right now !Day Dreaming

bhaiyyaa, can i plsss give u some mytho suggestions of my guru and debi??Embarrassed i hope ur open for suggestions, im again eager for some creations from u !!Big smile

http://i.imgur.com/RvM7Z.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UFiT0.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/apfec.jpg

^ this one u can make offscreen or onscreen type, any text u want !!

that was my first suggestion !! for my second one, i want a cg of a scene u already made a long time ago, but that cg got disappeared because of tinypic! actually, i don't know if u save ur cgs, so if u have that cg, could u plsss post it again? u don't have to make it over again because i luved that one so much !! but if u can't find it, would u plsss make it again from the pics posted here ?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1533313&TPN=119

i hope u don't mind bhaiyya, u know u luv me !!

Edited by -RamSitaKiDasi- - 22 November 2011 at 8:13am

yulZ

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
where r u?

yulZ

sarunlicious..

IF-Stunnerz

sarunlicious..

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
SIDDD, Main Agaayiii Hug You Know Naa How Muchh I Love Your MoNaya//SaJan & SaRun//ArHi Stuff :) Day Dreaming I Just Love Your Styles Of Iconss Embarrassed

yulZ

-Saruu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saruu-

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
SIIDDD
puleeejj can you updatee?Embarrassed

yulZ

Post Reply New Post

Go to top