:)PSDadda#5 (C): pg101:2nd batch of reqs (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 107

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Omggg your creations are mindddblowinggg <3 I was just complimenting on someone's VirMaan siggy and got to know that it's made by you Embarrassed congratzzz on your 5th one..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":)PSDadda#5 (C): pg101:2nd batch of reqs (Page 3)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

oblivion..

IF-Addictz

oblivion..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Edited - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1987100&PID=49059953&#49059953 Oh btw I forgot to say it in my comment but the siggy you made for Pooja and Aish is the cahutest thing E V E R!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pooja-yulZaishhh.

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Congrats on ur new gallery!
All the icons, avis & siggies are simply outstanding!

yulZ

-Saruu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saruu-

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
whaaattShocked

yulZ

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reenoo.

CONGRATSSS!!!!!! :D
Dancing Hugthankyouu Reeno Hug
Originally posted by -Fatima-

Congratz & reserve b/w u r the sweetest bro love u aww thankyou fati di Embarrassed
Originally posted by Mllu.N

goshhhShocked
phewwwLOL 
is this phew caused by the number of siggies i made ?LOL
omg i bet there is not single color you have left now that i think of it i DID use alot of colours ROFL
i have never seen such a wonderful blend of colors
they are mesmerizing already using one so dreamy
saved the kash and maaneet onesDay DreamingHeartBlushing thankyou Mallu Big smile and yes my siggies tends to be colourful ROFL
fantastic job!!!Day Dreaming
Day DreamingHeart
out of this worldThumbs Up thankyou :)
sug:well do make some gurti avis they have lots
of stunning segments you need videos just lemme know
Mallu Sure will make more Embarrassed

Heart
Heart
Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

congrats onr ur 5th shop sid ur seriously one of the most talented sig makers aroundd and the way u can blend in so many pics together is just ahhmaazinggg Big smileThankyou Mahi Big smile By the way did i miss ur name on the thankyou list :O coz i was sure i wrote urs but i cant find it Stern Smile I might have thought ur name n then ended up thinking another name and writing it ROFL and this updatee and the entire first page looks extremely pyaraa its just beyond me how each sig can have such a unique look and more beautiful than the rest i kept saying this one's the best and than i scroll down and say no this one's the best LOL LOL awww thankyouu Embarrassed uff my poor brain is blown over by ur creativity yar, trulyy brilliant jobb and no matter how hard i try i cant make out which sigs i loved the most cuz all of them r breathtaking and i m going back to stare at them Day Dreaming, u rock sid congrats oncee again Hug thats soo sweet of u Mahi Hug thankyouu sooo much Embarrassed 
Originally posted by MaaneetLuverr

Congo shongo on the new shopDancing
RES :) ohh jee thankyouu shankyou Dancing
Originally posted by -Sofia-

Congooo on new gallery Sidzi <3
hope you open mannny mannyyy manyyy more <3
KEEP ROCKING <3 thankyouu Sofi Hug

FABULOUS update Yara =D
i sooo LOVED ArHi,SaRun,Monaya,EHMMBH,ArJuhi,Kritika and AG ones =D  Also Loved this one <3 isnt it soo cute ?LOL i couldnt stop myself from making a siggy on these adorable pics :)
Originally posted by Shamsaaa.

Congooo Sid on ur new shopp!<3 may u have many and many moreee:D AMAZING Updateee!:D thankyouuu !
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Res!

I wanna squish all those AG sign in at once :$ thats means alot.. thankyouu preeti !
Originally posted by -Aliya-

Okay OMG i need to calm down. *inhale exhale* CONGOOO! You are TOOO GOOOD! OMG i'm at a loss of words. This update is just so...aaah! I feel like a lot of it was dedicated for me even though it wasn't hehe. Shilpa Anand, Atul-Anjali and KaSh all in one update and that too from you Sid. bhar mein ja 'like' button.. I need a 'love' button! LOL Aliyaaa !! u are here !! and lol ur last line brought a HUGEE smile on my face Embarrassed thankyouu so much and oiee i fgt abt ur sugg Shocked but anjaane mein hi saahi i made some of them nah so its ok Big smileROFL I just saw ur comment on the previous shop and i was like ROFL coz i had already posted a new one LOL

Not that i'm complaining but i have to ask what brought on the Atul-Anjali sig? To be honest when i was looking through the DMG gallery i found their pics and they were adorable.. i did got confuse whether to make a siggy on them or not but i couldnt stop myself Embarrassed Coz they are soo cute plus i love them aswell so had to Big smile Its beautiful btw. Actually let me re-phrase that:   everything here - no sorry correct that too - everything you make always comes out MAGNIFICENT. Your creations are just so 'out-there' i cannot ever just glance across them without taking another look that lasts a good few whole minutes or so. Plus your updates are so big which is just a big bonus for us =D thankyouu so much Aliya Hug truly means alot ! and did i miss sth ?? coz i didnt knew u LOVEDD AA so much Shocked

make more avis and icons..always! They came out so cute and pretty. mann they are like taking my sweat out atm ROFL i have no idea why on earth do i found icons making so hard ROFL

MoNaya sigs came out so infectiously adorable! anybody would agree they look scrumdiciously cute in your sigs. dont they Embarrassed new new pics are making me goo Kaareeezeee LOL

http://i.imgur.com/MMdGg.png  - this particular sig is stunning. i especially love how ya did the text. its such a romantic sig but in your own Sid style egjactly what i wanted ppl to say ! coz normally ppl dont have good opinions on this kind of scene Embarrassed

http://i.imgur.com/Uq89w.png - i saw this and first thing that came to mind was ice. Ya made the sig look sexy in such a..icy way. LOL GurTi looked hot enough in that sig and ya made them look hotter..but in a icy way LOL. i'll stop with the ice. thanx for ur icy comment Aliya ROFL but no i did got what u mean Big smile u guys shdnt worry abt whether i will understand it or not coz m like the weirdo so anything will make sense to me ROFL.. I lovee their kurbaan hua dance and i dont think i will ever get enough of it Cool

You have such amazing choice of pictures and ya capture them in your sigs so wonderfully it actually makes us take a second to sit back and notice the layout of the sig hehe. Aww stop being so sweet LOL.. now u will give me diabetes ROFL but thats means alot yaar ! And you handle a lot of picturesin one sig SO well which is clearly shown in the 'friendship to love' MoNaya sig. Like man that is just incredible how ya do that and still make it look clearly visible. thankyouu :$ 

The Siddhima sig reminded me of lemons and daffodiles. Its so green and yellow i love it! It looks stunning...obviously like duh! 
LOL i know i think there is too much yellow in it ROFL same here.. loved the pics so made a siggy out of it :)

I have to comment on the AA sig again - L.O.V.E.! Just so cutely put together. I don't think i can express how much i really like it and thankya enough for making one on Atul-Anjali. I miss them =( aww i know  miss them loads :( and i didnt knew u loved AA :O:O:O i mean i did remember someone from my shop loved them but i was not sure who LOL..

The Virika sigs are sweet as well - i worry your sigs on them will give me diabetes. I think ya did a wonderful job with those sigs - they came out looking very clear and colourful but in a simple way. I don't quite know how to say it but they look so beautifully simpler to me than the rest of the ones in the update but i like it like that because it suits the Virika scenes ya picked. I make no sense. Just translate whatever i have said into corrigable speech and find the good in it LOL just like i said everything makes sense to me LOL.. And the theme was to make it simple aswell so did it Embarrassed I do agree its simple in compare to other pics but its perfect Embarrassed

The sigs on the kudiyaan are outrageously brilliant! U know first i was gonna post them separately then i went nahh sab kudiyoon one side ROFL and u noticed that too LOL  tAbsolutely excellent sigs Sid - they really speak diva. The kritika sig is charminglyenticing. Once again great work on the sigs of the ladies. I always look forward to your sigs on female beings LOL i don't know if its because you are a man yourself but the admiration for the beauty of the women in your sigs is expressed really well ROFL HAHA u are the only person who said so coz more than half of my frens look forward for Sanaya siggies ROFLROFL  and m actually shocked coz ppl normally say i am better at making "guys" siggies Stern SmileROFL Hopefully you also choose to listen to the good in what i just wrote..if there is any good in there ;P chalo ya know what i mean ;)yess i do LOL

your AWESOME =D and u are sweet LOL

P.S. Is it okay if i post the KaSh/SA sigs/icons ya made in the KaSh CG for ya? i promise to credit ya (like i could get away saying i make such wonderful sigs pft! ;P) Sure feel free to do so :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveyouafridi-Aliya-

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Sidoo Sid Verma!

K so we both know I fail at editing yes? So I thought ki this time forget reserving and seedha comment so here I amCool

First off, congo shongo on your 5th shopHug Though I haven't commented in most of em, I've definitely reserved in emBig smileROFLROFL I made my presence knownCool Anyway, that banner does not look like a 2 min jobStern Smile Stop lying to meStern Smile And yes of course your PS, Cookie. I'm glad she forced you to open your shop or else we wouldn't have seen this dayStern Smile

I SEE MY NAME! I actually read all the names cuz I was like who supports my Sidoo and I saw RV. For a second I was confusedStern Smile We don't talk that much anymore so been a while since I heard you call me RV. We need to do something about thatErmm

I just read the rules and apparently you make matching avis as well?Stern Smile I should really read that portion more clearly from now onStern SmileROFL But everytime I think of you and avis, I think of the Yug-Vrinda one you madeLOL It was pretty <3

Such. Pretty. Icons. I loveee Blushing I keep saying ooh I love this one, and this one and this one and turns out I love em allStern SmileROFL HOW CAN YOU MAKE SOMETHING SO PRETTY?! And why do you call them your dushman? They're my dushmans ok. Mine can never turn out as amazing as yoursStern Smile Like this one: Look at the colouring and tell me it's not amazingStern Smile Don't you lie to me SidooAngry

I see you're starting to love making animated stuff too now?LOL Speaking of which, PS tutorials coming soon yes? I still have to download itROFL I love them Day Dreaming I love the text on this one: Wanna know why?LOL Cuz that's Rishi-Ganga's songROFL

Pretty Monaya Siggies! I loveee the 2nd one thoughBlushing I love black and white type siggies. They look elegant or somethingLOL I love the blue bit in it too. Makes it look classyCool And how many pics did you put in that friendship-to-love siggyStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile It looks amazingStern Smile They all do but the 2nd one is my fav and this one just leaves me in awe cuz of the number of pics usedStern Smile You're awesome.

Yeah I heard about Mohit's new show. You gonna watch? Btw the siggy rocksCool

I love the pics you used for the first ArHi siggyROFL Her expressionROFL And I love the other one tooBig smile It's all bright and makes me feel khushBig smile

brb need to make chai for momLOL

Back. Thanks to that animated thing I changed my siggy dabbaROFL Rishi Day Dreaming

K so where was I? Oh yeah! The offscreen siggies look bootiphulBig smile They seem like a lot of funLOL By they I mean barun and SanayaROFL

You still watch Geet?LOL I stopped watching before they even got married and say ily or anythingROFL But I loveee that first siggyBig smile I actually love that styleLOL I call it Sid-ishtyleCool Anywho I love the text and the blending and brushes and use of colours anddd I love the fontBig smile And that kurban hua oneStern Smile I loveee the use of blue in itStern Smile It really turned out wellStern Smile

I like the soft look on the first KaSh siggyBig smile It makes me wanna go on yt and watch their scenesLOL Maybe I'll go do that in a bitLOL I love the text for it. It's so cuteBig smile And the 2nd one is Blushing 3rd one is Day Dreaming Need I say more?LOL

I love JW's facial expressions on the first oneLOL She looks so cuteLOL Which goes with the text. You're a genius! And she looks sophisticated in the 2nd one. KSG looks a bit funny there but it still looks "picture perfect" =) The last one thoughROFL I loveROFL It's awesomeROFL It's one of my favLOL

The Siddhima siggy is so pretty Day Dreaming That's all I have to say for it =)

Atul and Anjali right? For a second I thought you meant Arjun ArohiROFL But omg it's so cute! It's like... perfect! The pics, the text and them. I never watched their scenes or anything but I know the gist of it. Seriously Sidoo this one is just ugfshgusehgsu

OkStern Smile That Virika siggy is just out of this worldStern Smile How do you make something look so good?! I'm jealousUnhappy Seriosuly that siggy is so beautiful! And then the 2nd one, I like the pinky-ness to it. It's amazingBig smile

VirMan! I love those twoLOL I love the DDLJ song text on the first oneLOL I love the blending and use of texture and everythinggg! The second one! I really love that sceneLOL But I think I love your siggy more. Seriously I'm already in love with these two and your siggies are making me more obsessedStern Smile

Those DD siggies are prettyBig smile She looks so pretty thereEmbarrassed They're really well made. Same with the SA onesBig smile I really love the last 2 =) And JW looking all elegant.

KRITIKAAA! I love herBig smile She looks so cute thereLOL And omg AA SIGGY! Those two are <3 I miss KMH now =( I'm gonna chori those siggies laterCool

AG Blushing Those siggies are perfect <3 I loveee.

So I think you kinda realised I started to rush. I g2g nowROFL But whoaStern Smile I wrote a lotStern Smile When was the last time I did that?Stern SmileROFL

Edited by -Ravjot- - 17 November 2011 at 3:15pm

yulZ-Fatima-

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Congratsss once again Bhai, Clap Clap Clap like I said before, you totally deservee it Big smile
The update is like super awesome, no, its actually super super super awesomee :P
Your work just gets better each time you updateee!
The vid avis you make are just simply amaazing, love the styless you do :)
All the sigs, icons, everything, its just fantastic and superb.
Especially loved the Monaya and Maaneet creationss <3
http://i.imgur.com/Uq89w.png < This is like soo effin gorgeousss Shocked Day Dreaming Beautifull :)
And this one > http://i.imgur.com/hegGW.png Absolutely out of this worldd, its stunning.
Love the coloring and blending, just too good. Keep up the fantabulousss work Bhai Thumbs Up Wink

yulZ

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oblivion.

Congrats <3 I will be back LOL Kay so I am back before I was planning on being and the reason being I don't wish to watch a video where a bhudha talks for 45 minutes about something I can careless about but have to care about for my assignment and instead comment on your gorgeous siggies Blushing LOL i am soo happy that my siggies beat that buddhu ApproveROFL I think my comment is long overdue Ermmand it's not like I am not aware of your work :P It's all over IF and your style is so recognizable and so alag sa that you can't miss it :) thanx alot yaar Big smile most of the ppl have started to recognise my siggy LOL makes me feel proud ! Aaj I finally came :D since it's a new shop and of course I saw KaJen&JW stuff :$ that was a huge incentive LOL *bias I knows* HAHA welcomee jii welcomee LOL Anyway idhar udhar ki baatein *this reminded me of idhar udhar ki baatein bagerabagera from IHLS ROFL* I shall leave aside and get commenting :P Other than your amazing siggy style, I kind of know about your Sanaya pyar too oh lord I sound like a stalker but anyway the banner looks gorgeous <3 aww thankyouu Embarrassed and yesss i LOVE her LOL.. nah its ok to be a stalker Approve*being one of the main stalker* ROFLI love the cap choice and how it's so HQ :| coz the pics were HQ only LOL I think :| Coming to your update :) It's so amazing! Everything looks just perfect. I love the icons; http://i.imgur.com/4ZCS9.png that one has to be favorite. Erm IDK if you know but avis are something I am pagal about ROFL and your avis are so pretty Day Dreaming seriously :O:O:O:O:O mann they are so cute looking but for me ye itna hi muskil hai to make it ROFL its not that hard but i dont like plain so i keep on adding everything in it ROFL you should make more of them. I love love love love this one - http://i.imgur.com/OcoXZ.gif the coloring and the texture is just so good! thankyou ! u being the avi lover and coming from u means alot to me yaar Embarrassed All the siggies came out great but this has to be my favorite - http://i.imgur.com/Lb9Zi.png IDK bias hai ya nahi LOL but I am in love with that one. I love the simplicity of it :) All in all you are amazing and so is your work <3 Keep making such gorgeous stuff and I hope you have loads of shops in the future ^^thankyouu thankyouu thankyouu !! 
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

Congrats Sid for your 5th gallery!!! :D Thankyou Rosh Hug

I can only say I wish I saw ur work earlier lol then again better late than never right? :P yup correct Cool All I have to say is I love ur work :D - this first update is beyond amazing - the icons, avis and sigs are all outstanding tho I have my favs and I don't think theres anyone u missed! - all the happening couples/celebs on tv atm! thankyouu so much rosh !! Yup i pretty much covered everyone LOL 

You already know I love ur avis - heck I'm using them! infact I heart all ur Maaneet/Gurti creations . . . thankyouu as my avis are not that good therefore ur comment means alot Embarrassed u guys boost my energy even more Big smile DD looks drop dead gorgeous and I esp like the first sig u did of her . . . the mixture of b/w with colour She looks so damn gawjus in those pics :| and Maaneet well what can I say - they're just hot and sooo perfect together and you've shown that in both sigs . . . love the picturisation and colouring :) and that kurbaan hua sig just brings back memories! . . . yup same here ! That dance was full of fireee! LOL but I do have other favourites don't worry lol inc the 2nd Monaya sig - I love that its black and white but the blue in it makes it stand out (plus its diff from ur other syle), gr8 observation ! I thought i shd do sth else with the pics as they were same so thought of that style LOL glad that it worked out lovely ! the SaRun sigs - that pic of them is 2 cute plus Sanaya looked so pretty in that sari! tell me abt it yaar Day Dreamingand I love love love that maanvi/virat sig where u put the text abt the jigsaw and pieces fitting together - love the way u've styled that - not too much not too little just right :) and I love their banter and chemistry - so enjoyale to watch thankyouu so much yaar Hug and their chemistry rocks !! I had never watched their scenes before but after watching them yesterday i truly think they rock ! 

Ok I just realised I typed quite a bit lol but I hope this gallery is just as successful as ur last ones and continue to give us awesome updates :) aww thankyouu once again Hug
Originally posted by priya_luna

Big Congratulations on your new Gallery Sid HugThe banner is wonderful , and it features Sanaya , such a princess .Day Dreaming Hey there thankyouu so much Hug btw i still dont know ur name Shocked

Everything is amazing , I can see a lot of my favourites in this update .
I love the Arhi/ Sarun creations . They are brilliant. thankyouu thankyouu :):):):)

Also love the EHMMBH stuff , love both Jodis especially Vrika . Those two are sweet. sweet ?? OVERLY sweet LOL they can make us go aww aww nonstop LOL

DD siggies are just so pretty , she is a stunner .The Maneet creations are amazing too , but it's been ages since I last watched Geet.LOL haha same here LOL i checked out last time n got freaked out LOL i think the storyline is kinda scary atm LOL

Finally AG and JW siggies are really fantastic and the siggy for Aish and Pooja is just sweet .
Hope you open more fantastic shops in the futire . thankyouu so much Embarrassed
Originally posted by fairy17

Omggg your creations are mindddblowinggg <3 I was just complimenting on someone's VirMaan siggy and got to know that it's made by you Embarrassed congratzzz on your 5th one.. thankyouu so much Embarrassed 
Originally posted by Oblivion.

Edited - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1987100&PID=49059953&#49059953 Oh btw I forgot to say it in my comment but the siggy you made for Pooja and Aish is the cahutest thing E V E R! thankyouu so much yaar ! 
Originally posted by -Aysha-

Congrats on ur new gallery!
All the icons, avis & siggies are simply outstanding! thankyouu :D
Originally posted by -Saruu-

whaaattShocked ahiye madam ahiye ROFL its soo funny how u were spamming the previous one ROFLROFL I even saw ur comment on the DD smile wala siggy ROFL the thingy that u were curious about is a texture ROFL and mann ur siggy dabba is so confusing as u have useed that siggy for like thrice?? or 4 times ? ROFL I thought my computer froze as i kept on seeing the same siggy as i scrolled downROFL u are impossible !! *chories ASR's dialogue*ROFL 

* ~ Roshni ~ *OnlyHope

Post Reply New Post

Go to top